Thread: Glorify's last guide

View Poll Results: What guide?

Voters
977. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valkyrie

    93 9.52%
  • Arachna

    18 1.84%
  • Predator

    112 11.46%
  • Pestilence

    57 5.83%
  • Madman

    74 7.57%
  • Kraken

    99 10.13%
  • Pyromancer

    36 3.68%
  • Hellbringer

    97 9.93%
  • Effective laning

    80 8.19%
  • Drafting, bans, team synergy

    311 31.83%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140
  1. #21
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    264
    you shouldn't call people retards, its not nice and its offensive

  2. #22
    I'm voting for Kraken here. Will be interesting to see your take on the hero.
    Ramsay Sound Pack

    I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

  3. #23
    i love watching terribads try to talk down a guide written by this guy.

    All of them are Quality, not really new information but formatted and presented in a very friendly to understand way for others.

    The video's are always a great watch, being able to watch another player for style,strat,traits and generally good matchs is always welcome

  4. #24
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    35
    will you still be doing fpvods? please.. do not stop ; )

  5. #25
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBlkTears View Post
    I'm voting for Kraken here. Will be interesting to see your take on the hero.
    Have you seen his FPVod with Kraken?

  6. #26
    well looks like drafting, bans and team synergy will take the cake here :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Have you seen his FPVod with Kraken?
    obviously not. Generally jist of the hero is prob portal key with splash and charge over tidal pull earlier on. From then on prob just tank items etc.

    In essence similar to levi really. In hindsight the drafting/bans/team synergy one is prob the best choice.
    Last edited by TinyBlkTears; 09-26-2009 at 12:13 PM.
    Ramsay Sound Pack

    I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

  7. #27
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalgary, Alberta, Kanadia
    Posts
    106
    Definitely drafting. Effective laning = don't suck.

  8. #28
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    643
    The general options would win obviously, since that's a common ground everyone have =\

  9. #29
    You guys are a noob.

    Don't piss off one of the best contributor at the moment just because you can. And don't vote on anything different from Arachna.

    Regards,

  10. #30
    @#$@#%@#@$%@

    Drafting gonna win.

    How is this not common knowledge, I barely even played DotA.

    Edit: Will you continue with FPVoDs? Since these act as guides in a way anyways.
    Last edited by sneakysob; 09-26-2009 at 01:25 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakysob View Post
    @#$@#%@#@$%@

    Drafting gonna win.

    How is this not common knowledge, I barely even played DotA.

    Edit: Will you continue with FPVoDs? Since these act as guides in a way anyways.
    it's not common knowledge for many who have not played competitive dota. For those wanting to dip their feet into the competitive scene or even just polish up their drafts for ih's and the like, a guide on this topic isn't in vain.
    Ramsay Sound Pack

    I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

  12. #32
    drafting, because you might actually write a guide that is useful to people instead of calling everyone noob.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBlkTears View Post
    it's not common knowledge for many who have not played competitive dota. For those wanting to dip their feet into the competitive scene or even just polish up their drafts for ih's and the like, a guide on this topic isn't in vain.
    If FPVoDs continue then the only viable option on the poll is Drafting, etc. anyways.

    And HoN League is supposedly doing vid guides for every hero "soon."

    edit: lol lego

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoPirate View Post
    drafting, because you might actually write a guide that is useful to people instead of calling everyone noob.
    subtle

  15. #35
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,164
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakysob View Post
    If FPVoDs continue then the only viable option on the poll is Drafting, etc. anyways.

    And HoN League is supposedly doing vid guides for every hero "soon."

    edit: lol lego
    I watched a Hon league video guide just to see how well it was done, and the snotty elitist 13 year old doing them made me turn it off in the first 30 seconds.

  16. #36
    Definately the last one. We have a shitload of guides for the other heroes anyway, and you can always pop over to dota guides if you can't find one.

  17. #37
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorify View Post
    I watched a Hon league video guide just to see how well it was done, and the snotty elitist 13 year old doing them made me turn it off in the first 30 seconds.
    I remember a certain video where you were behaving like a 13 year old, a racist 13 year old.

  18. #38
    You know what we need more of

    Armadon guide

  19. #39
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by shlurman View Post
    i remember a certain video where you were behaving like a 13 year old, a racist 13 year old.



    buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

  20. #40
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    791
    do devourer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •