Thread: BreakyCPK would you PLEASE,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BreakyCPK would you PLEASE,

S T F U during the ventcasts... I mean seriously, just watched the EG vs Rea first match, and you start like always, by talking like a waterfall stateing the obvious over and over.. Then you tell us, that you got a nice little treat, that we are gonna follow the playing team on their vent..

Then all fcking match through, you jump in at random times and start talking absolutely n00b stuff, stateing the obvious stuff as you always do, like you get bored and just wanna talk talk talk and bore the **** out of the viewers, you're like on repeat.. And worst thing is, EVERY time during the match where you decided to jump in and repeat yourself, letting us know "OH MY GOD HE GOT BOOTS NOW" "AND HE IS FARMING IN THE WOODS" (Which we couldn't see for ourselves, cause us viewers aint got eyes) a big team fight broke out, and THATS WHERE WE WANNA HEAR THE GOD DAMN VENT, AND NOT YOU!

Honeslty worst ventcast I've ever seen, and truely a shame that you have that need to talk that much when what the viewer really wants, is to hear the actual vent during the big fights.. no offence breaky, well guess a little, but it feels like you dont get a say in anything during your everyday, and then as soon as you get online to shout, it's 18 hours of silence that just get's released.

It's no secret the professionalism and quality of Honcast has dropped more and more, and it's a shame, but right now it feels more like it's about Breaky, than the gamers and the game itself.

Now fanboys, flame me, and tell me I'm wrong! I bet breaky could make a tape with 24 hours nonstop talking you guys could fall asleep to, then the rest of us, could get casts with less n00b talking, and more useful information.

(Let's see how long this thread lives, HI S2!)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    there is a mute sound button btw

"HoN is not a game for beginners!"

Account Icon
    I agree 100%, I'm getting so sick of the bulllcrap Breaky spits out.

That's pretty harsh man.

Quote Originally Posted by MPAAD View Post
    there is a mute sound button btw
    And how am I supposed to hear the ventcast then? my god DOH! read the topic before you reply geez.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I love breaky, its makes honcast interessting and fun.. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUUUNNN

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by nkz View Post
    And how am I supposed to hear the ventcast then? my god DOH! read the topic before you reply geez.
    lol if you dont like they way he "spits out bullshit" dont watch it then.
    end of story

Nah, Breaky is cool.

Also Honcast has it's own forum, dunno why you post this here.
    Anime and game related soundmods:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=162404&page=4

Just don't watch it then god damn, we don't need to hear this whine.

I can't comment, really, since I haven't seen the cast you're b!tching about, but normally Breaky is pretty ****ing awesome.

I seriously think that fat bastard could be on TV or radio with his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by MPAAD View Post
    lol if you dont like they way he "spits out bullshit" dont watch it then.
    end of story
    Yea that's like saying, if you dont like the prices in your supermarket, stop eating and die.

Dude wake up and stop the teenie "Dont like the smell, find another bakery" attitude, it's so 80's..

I'm trying to say that the Honcasts is getting more and more about breaky's time to get to talk nonstop nonesense and repeat himself saying the same crap in every single match, and not about the teams, the game itself, and the ACTUAL competitive insights.. In the old days he was more laidback and didn't actually talk that much bs when he knew he didn't really know the right answer, now he just talks, and says false stuff all the time.. Honcast would be 10 times better, if he would take notice, but you fanboys dont get that.

Now if you dont like the way I "Spit out bullshit" leave the topic and dont reply then.. (You see what I did there?)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    delete this thread and post it in honcast's forums.

Account Icon
    You're a freaking retard. That is all.
    “You promised me Scout,
    that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.
    But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
    Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

Scout replied,
    “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

nahh OP is right

I mean, I haven't watched a ventcast recently but the one I did watch was just.. wow.

You hear the team on vent say:
    "Let's trilane bot"
    Then BreakyCPK would chime in over the players and say
    "Looks like they're going to trilane bot."

I imagine he hasn't changed his habits, it really is obnoxious. Ventcast is just that, a cast of a vent, nothing more. ;\

Account Icon
    It's like these people have never heard a commentator before. If they ever watched a football game...

OMG WTF OBVIOUSLY HE PASSED IT TO SIDANNE
    DURRR WHY THE **** DOES HE SHOUT "GOAL", WE CAN SEE THAT OURSELVES
    “You promised me Scout,
    that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.
    But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
    Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

Scout replied,
    “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    It's like these people have never heard a commentator before. If they ever watched a football game...

You are correct about this, but that doesnt change the fact that breaky spit out alot of crap during any of his casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post

You're kinda dumb and missing the point.

Don't get so emotional, it's clouding your rational judgment. OP is talking about ventcasts, which aren't meant to be normal commentary. Go drink a warm glass of milk and then re-read the OP.

Agree with OP. Ventcast should be ventcast and that's it.

you got a point. when it is a ventcast you want to hear the ventrilo and how they set up teamfights. ventcasts should be vent only and no breaky. and when he dont have access to the ventrilo he should do what he does best. talk talk and talk

I love breaky, but agreed. Maybe an intro segment, but let the vent do the talking.
    If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA