- Deleted all bugs in the game since the game was too buggy.
* No more making HoN buggy.
- Fixed download link, as it was a bug. It is now functioning properly!
- Fixed Puppetmaster's Voodoo Puppet not deleting heroes
- Tremble fixed multicast percentages: will now multicast 3x more often
- Ports to Xbox 360, Xbox Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Playstation, Wii, Nintendo DS, GameCube, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, NES, Commodore 64, Dreamcast, Atari 2600, and UNIVAC now available.
*Targeting and camera changed to 1st/3rd person shooter view.
- Power-ups will now spawn at -1:30 game-time and last 10 minutes. Normal runes spawn every quarter hour synchronized with US atomic clocks rather than game time.
- Buying Back is now changed: the first 2 per player will be free, subsequent uses will be charged as usual
* They never 'restock', so you can buy back for free only twice during any single game
* The game tells you when you buy back how many free buybacks you have remaining
- Fixed the bounty for Barracks so that Kongor gets the bounty as well
* Was bugged and everyone on the team except Kongor got bounty
- Fixed a crash with the Match Stats screen
- You may spawn additional creep waves for 200g per wave from a barracks. 1s cooldown to prevent accidental double clicks.
- Normal mode removed.
- If you experience network lag, you may now press the dc icon to deploy imaginary nanobots on a mission to fix your internet connection. Please note that any nanobots you may see are merely side effects of HoN's addictive ingredients and are not actually real.
- Any and all attempts to get technical support without first reading the wiki will result in a fearsome display of absolutely nothing.
== Items ==
- :AlchemistBones: Alchemist Bones are now able to target Rampage
* When targeted in this manner, rampage will turn into a giant golden hippo.
Golden Hippos are awesome.
- oombringer: Doombringer
* No longer drops on death.
- :TabletOfCommand: Tablet of Command now takes a oombringer: Doombringer instead of an :ApprenticesRobe: Apprentice's Robe
* Stat gain changed from +16 Intelligence to +10 intelligence +300 damage
== Heroes ==
- Added a new Hellbourne Agility Hero: Boobquake This is part of S2's commitment to include more boobs in HoN 2.0
- Fixed a bug with Void Rip that caused you and her target to move
- Hero removed.
- Fixed Rocket Barrage so you gain a taco when you level it from 2 to 3. Everyone should gain tacos. They're lovely.
- Broke his Curse of Ages Tool-tip
- Fixed Curse of Ages stunning enemy heroes
- Willowmaker stops beating around the bush and instantly kills targeted hero or Kongor.
- Fixed an issue with Unbreakable when you have a cloak
- Stopped him from standing up
- Corrected some issues with his abilities: Ludicrous Speed no longer moves the player
- Fixed turret not duplicating items.
- Engineer may now transform ultimate gadget into permanent tier 1/2/3 towers.
- Tsunami Charge cleaned up
- Fixed Tsunami Charge so that if he's still charging and dies, his corpse will do the tango
- Fixed a bug where Accursed's Fire Shield can shield Kraken and he can rock out
- Updated the Taunt so that it will function MAKE HIM ROAR LIKE A MAN
- Fixed from being a talking panda. I mean seriously.
- Slab Skin renamed to Pubble Stomp and gains a 10000 range blink (no cooldown).
- Wall of Mummies grab radius increased by 5000
* This is a fix to the cornercase of someone being caught inside of the mummies but not grabbed
- Made his Tormented Soul selectable so you can tab to them, and minimap icon restored so you can actually SEE WHERE IT'S GOING
- Fixed his alt avatar not playing the Hawaii 5-0 theme on his Tongue Tied
- Fixed a very small bug that didn't give Whiplash a 1000% damage increase when Puppet Master died with 1 charge on it
- Fixed Voodoo Puppet to delete heroes correctly
- Stampede now summons a 7 kilogram rock to smite your opponents.
- Dissipate damage reverted to true damage.
- When Sand Wraith deals >300 damage per attack, all enemy tower defenders will ragequit and enemy barracks will no longer produce units. This fixes the problem of people not conceding at this point.
- Fixed a majority of cases of his aura getting around Unbreakable
- Removed souls requirement from his ultimate for now, we will fix it and re-add it later
Last edited by ElementUser; 04-01-2011 at 09:08 AM.