Thread: Goofy Tactics!

Hybrid View

Goofy Tactics!

Hi!
    So, lets say you team up with a couple of friends a lazy sunday afternoon to play some HoN. You decide to play AP because you can't be arsed a serious game.
    What do you pick? What crazy/funny/mad/whatever tactic can you come up with? Share you're thought and/or maybe a legendary moment using these goofy strategies!

(3v3 or 5v5 doesn't matter)

Me and two/three friends usually play together, and if we decide to screw around I usually pick Pebbles.

Nothing beats hurling teammates at enemy towers and having them yell on vent while everyone else laughs. Although one friend started picking Andromeda and swapping me when I tossed him.

For a fun somewhat-useful combination (mostly fun) we did Pharaoh and Pebbles. I'd toss him at the enemy, then he's trap them or use his stuns, then I'd stun them and he'd nuke them. Or I'd try and stun at the last minute to killsteal. Whatever works.

tried the pebbles and pharaoh combo , awesome ! :P .
    u should make a duplicate heroes game then all go pharaoh and build sotm for the lol's :P

Thing me and friends did on dota.... team intel - grab 5 pure most disable type intels and every1 rushs hex first item = hilarious. Have throned in 19 minutes (easy mode).

Have also heard of team dagon/codex (every1 gets codex first item) - run into battle while some1 calls the dagon target for instant death.
    Take a look at me, different from the rest.

Oh I completely forgot same hero mode pudge mid only ... hands down the most hilarious thing you will ever witness in dota/hon.
    Take a look at me, different from the rest.

Account Icon
    Pebbles + Magmus used to be a fun combo, you could stun with pebbles when Magmus started ulting and then throw him in while his ult was still channeling.

Always good fun.

Account Icon
    nymphora + dark lady + a pusher

the enemy won't even know it and they will have their raxes destroyed

a kongor killing team at level 1 that will allow for someone to get an instant level 5

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitad View Post
    nymphora + dark lady + a pusher

the enemy won't even know it and they will have their raxes destroyed

a kongor killing team at level 1 that will allow for someone to get an instant level 5
    This would be great fun, even better throw in valk as well for the team vanish! When the dust clears, your opponents will be scratching their heads at a rax that was there before, but isn't there now

Forgot to add this in my initial post. Few days ago me and two friends picked casters in and rushed a 10 minute codex. Was pretty sweet =). I'm gonna get ingame right away and try same hero only mid Devourer.
    Keep the posts coming!

Account Icon
    Pebbles + any stun is fun stuff. I prefer pestilence.
    Pebbles + Pestilence = Stun grenade.
    Chuck > Impale > Stalagmites > hit hit hit

Not really a goofy tactic though.