Thread: Leaver Percentage

Leaver Percentage

I am very eager to play the 'MatchMaking Mode' although I am not allowed to play because my leaver percentage is too high. I've been leaving a lot at the beginning when I started playing HoN, but now, I have stopped leaving and I leave very rarely. But my leaver percentage is still 15% and I need to play around 1700 more games to play MatchMaking. I think that S2 should develope a system where people who haven't leave for many,many games should be able to get their leaver percentage deducted. Or maybe S2 could have a day, where S2 clears all of the account's leaver percentage.
    I know that there is the "Reset Stats", but I don't have a Credit Card, my parents payed for it so I am very lucky to play HoN, but they won't pay anymore.
    Please consider this as a discussion because I beleive that there are many more people like me.

Thank You

I had to grind 379 games to play MM. All I can say is pay up or buckle up.

We don't want leavers in our matches. Serves you right to not be able to play MM. Go ruin pub games.

Quote Originally Posted by q_WARNING_p View Post
    I am very eager to play the 'MatchMaking Mode' although I am not allowed to play because my leaver percentage is too high. I've been leaving a lot at the beginning when I started playing HoN, but now, I have stopped leaving and I leave very rarely. But my leaver percentage is still 15% and I need to play around 1700 more games to play MatchMaking. I think that S2 should develope a system where people who haven't leave for many,many games should be able to get their leaver percentage deducted. Or maybe S2 could have a day, where S2 clears all of the account's leaver percentage.
    I know that there is the "Reset Stats", but I don't have a Credit Card, my parents payed for it so I am very lucky to play HoN, but they won't pay anymore.
    Please consider this as a discussion because I beleive that there are many more people like me.

Thank You

what are you doing on the forums, you got 1700 games of hon to play.
    blahblahblahblahblahblahhalb

Ruin people's games --> be punished. Working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghidoran View Post
    "A competitive team did it" does not mean it is a good idea.

OP, a star just posted in your thread.
    Bow and respect.
    Comedian
    - a fun ganker/initiator
    Medusa
    - a tricky Crowd Control hero able to break the spirits of the toughest of warriors

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You can not ruin mine game and i feel soory for you?

Oh wait.

Maybe you should've thought at this before you left 133 games. I can't sympathize with your plight since you made the conscious decision leave those games and effectively ruin games for a thousand other people.

Expect more, pay more™

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    stat reset

1700 games. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwiches View Post
    Maybe you should've thought at this before you left 133 games. I can't sympathize with your plight since you made the conscious decision leave those games and effectively ruin games for a thousand other people.
    Sometimes you're forced to leave games if you go somewhere else. And sometimes you have problems with internet connection so think first b4 u post.

. I think that S2 should develope a system where people who haven't leave for many,many games should be able to get their leaver percentage deducted.
    There is a system. The fact they measure it in percentage means with every game you play (without leaving) the percentage diminishes. It works fine, if you leave for whatever reason, its unacceptable (Obvious exceptions aside).

Once you join a game you have a responsibility to play until the end as well as you can. This isn't a single player game you have to appreciate that. The past couple of days almost every game I've played, someone on the opposite team has left. It's getting silly.

/rant

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Sometimes you're forced to leave games if you go somewhere else. And sometimes you have problems with internet connection so think first b4 u post.
    Don't talk ****. You stated yourself that you left your games on purpose. The reason for the leaver threshold being at 5% is due to occasions where you have no control over leaving.

You left games and got punished for it, deal with it.

I really doubt this was your situation for the 133 games you left.

that's why there's a 5% threshold (that's actually effectively higher since some leaves don't get counted if there's a remake or one team concedes before you disconnect)

you reap what you sow. you ruined a lot of games and now you don't have the right to an opportunity to ruin more, unless you pay up of course

System working as intended. lol 133 games left.
    "lots of intelligent debate going on here. lots of solid facts and counter-arguments

good work team."

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Stats reset is your only option at this point.

Working as intended, not going to change. Locked.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 18/12/14: Games Design and RTS Games)