1. Delete the NVIDIA folder under C: (if there is one)
2. Download the driver linked above
3. Extract the driver by double clicking the downloaded file (drivers downloaded from Nvidia.com will extract to C: drive). Do not start the actual installation after the extraction has finished.
4. Download LV2GO++
and extract it.
5. Open LV2GO++.exe and click browse.
6. Select the nvwi.inf file inside C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\<version>*\Vista 64-bit\International\Display.Driver.
7. Select your OS via Tool-OS.
8. Select Hybrid Optimus.
9. Click Modify.
10. Start the setup.exe (it's in C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\<version>*\Vista 64-bit\International) and install the driver.
*<version> is the version of the nVidia driver, e.g. 275.33