Toggle Snow

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: [Android] [UPDATE] HoNChatPro released!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Ipad or iPhone version plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Are you actually going to update the paid version? The free version wasn't updated for months.

I wouldn't mind dishing out money for something as good as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trexybot View Post
    I never know if I'm being charged by rampage
    I can't sleep at night S2

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic150 View Post
    Are you actually going to update the paid version? The free version wasn't updated for months.
    Yeah, sorry, i was busy with uni and stopped playing hon for a while. I thought a big update would be necessary when the f2p update came, while in fact pretty much only the protocol version was increased (Whenever something in the chat protocol is changed, S2 increase the protocol version. If you try to logging in using the wrong value, the server won't let you login.)

The pro version now also has a feature that allows you to increase the protocol version manually after a patch, so you're kinda independent from updates, but i'll update it more frequently now.
    HoNChat for Android
    view your friendlist | chat through IM's | monitor your friend's games

HoNChat Pro for Android
    view friendlist | view clan | chat with anyone through IM's and whispers | monitor games | view stats | channels | notifications | auto-reply to game invites | add/remove friends | /whois | /whisper | /buddy message | /clan message | /roll | /dnd | /afk | /available

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Where do I put in requests for minor requests in the paid app? I just bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic150 View Post
    Where do I put in requests for minor requests in the paid app? I just bought it.
    Here? Or write me an email.
    HoNChat for Android

HoNChat Pro for Android
    view friendlist | view clan | chat with anyone through IM's and whispers | monitor games | view stats | channels | notifications | auto-reply to game invites | add/remove friends | /whois | /whisper | /buddy message | /clan message | /roll | /dnd | /afk | /available

Can you create a tablet version on the android? At the moment it's the size of a mobile phone showing on the tablet, doesn't look good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Can you create a tablet version on the android? At the moment it's the size of a mobile phone showing on the tablet, doesn't look good at all.
    Yeah, I know, I saw the app on a tablet once. But I don't have a tablet myself and there are only 30 people who use the app on a tablet, so it's not really a high priority.
    Besides, it's hard to test it without a tablet. There are emulators, but they don't really work well.
    HoNChat for Android

HoNChat Pro for Android

Account Icon
    Somewhat useful... using it now. Could use more features, but nice work!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by warfr0g View Post
    Here? Or write me an email.
    I dropped you a line via email, and I forgot to mention something else, so instead of spamming your inbox, is it possible to add channel admin commands?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Doesn't work anymore, I'm assuming because of latest Hon update. Could you fix please? it just force closes with message "connection to chat server has been closed".
    no?

Quote Originally Posted by Juusuhako View Post
    Doesn't work anymore, I'm assuming because of latest Hon update. Could you fix please? it just force closes with message "connection to chat server has been closed".
    Yeah, I'm going to update later tonight. If you have the pro version, you can go to menu --> preferences --> protocol version and set it to 22, then it will work and you don't have to wait for an update.
    HoNChat for Android

HoNChat Pro for Android

Just giving positive response saying I have been using it a while and love it.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by warfr0g View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to update later tonight. If you have the pro version, you can go to menu --> preferences --> protocol version and set it to 22, then it will work and you don't have to wait for an update.
    So do I just add one higher for every update? (ie. next update>protocol 23?)
    no?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I don't know if you have seen the new app for android with HoN stats? it is really nice and i was wondering if you could have an option where instead of trying to open stats in the browser (which i can not get to work!) to parse the info to that app instead? link to app: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=399862

dude when r u gonna update this? i got the pro version and none of the protocols work anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGrunt View Post
    dude when r u gonna update this? i got the pro version and none of the protocols work anymore....
    Protocol 27
    ' - Inactive 04/13/2013.

fatal error: null

Quote Originally Posted by MrStitch View Post
    Protocol 27
    Also having fatal error. With only protocol options up to 26. Really would appreciate an update possibly could make protocol text based instead of a list if possible just add in a verification error Lin if number>greatest protocol value used

I got HonChat Pro on my tablet, used to work, but not anymore, when i try to login, i get an "HonChat Fatal Error:null" and app closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Catze View Post
    I got HonChat Pro on my tablet, used to work, but not anymore, when i try to login, i get an "HonChat Fatal Error:null" and app closes.
    there were some changes in chat protocol recently. guess author did not update it

Hey Warfr0g,

If you don't plan on updating it would you mind releasing the source so others can?

Thanks,

Tristero

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast