Thread: Do you want to be coached on HoN live.. for free?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you want to be coached on HoN live.. for free?

Hey there everybody.

Some of you may have seen me around - I've been streaming frequently for these recent weeks. In that time I've had a lot of fun and there's a lot of you out there that keep coming back to make streaming that much more addicting. In the random late night ramblings a lot of talk gets brung up about certain people virtually begging for money every day, and I think it hurts HoN in the long run when some of our biggest streamers are misrepresenting what the game could be.

As such, to try and bring an alternate view to people when it comes to HoN's image of community / streamers, I will be hosting some live coaching sessions sometimes starting from the 14th an onward for great justice.

Wait, who are you?

I am but a (squiglyline) 1800 player who streams every so often for kicks n' giggles. While I still have a long way to go before I can start going mid with Keeper and always get bloodlust in 2000+ games, I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to HoN and a cool head for all situations.

I should be able to help out you newer / lower rated folks when it comes to any topic - I might not talk strategy all the time when I stream but boy oh boy do I have things brewing in my head!

Somebody helping me get better at the game? Being streamed live to hundreds of trolls? Where do I sign up!?

Toss an e-mail my way at : Megaphonedev@gmail.com

Since I'm not sure how many of you guys are going to get a hold of me / get a friend or two to bother me, it'd be nice if you gave me a little back-story on yourself and why you want to be coached. That way I can wade out some of the trolls for people who genuinely want to get better!

When can we higher rated players tune in to laugh at you?

Ideally every day at 2-7:30~ PM, but sometimes I do stream earlier! I don't have set days for when I coach, so you'll just have to tune in or ask me directly!

Oh and, if you don't know it, the stream : http://www.justin.tv/KoalaTeaCasting

Where I keep the majority of VoDs : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=228765

haha for free I just made fun of zaku
    Last edited by Megaphone; 04-02-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Bump
    megaphone is such a nice guy

bump! wanna join this ^^

Account Icon
    megaphone best coach 2011

Hes good...he don't get mad...EVER and he is hilarious. ^^

I also coach mega on his horrible blood chalice use and not switching steam boots in every possible situation you can think of.

Steam boot switching is the answer to all balance in the game and should not be taken lightly.

Think about it.

You could have this skill at your fingertips in no time.

http://www.justin.tv/koalateacasting/b/281397311

Nice! fo free? thats pretty awesome! sign me up megaphone bro

coach me how to play SS plz.

Is there a minimum psr/mmr needed for this awesome offer?

Quote Originally Posted by McBatsenator View Post
    Is there a minimum psr/mmr needed for this awesome offer?
    No! Silly!

You'll be hearing from me soon then

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ohio, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Known Universe
    Love ya :3
    loldota2

sign me up! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I think your UI is bugged. It only updates every two gold.

Well if you guys are interested send me an e-mail sillies!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Demegasham can you teach me how to dougie? T-T-T-Teach me how to dougie?

Count me in (already sent you an e-mail)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast