Thread: Let me put HoN into perspective for you whiners.

Let me put HoN into perspective for you whiners.

Seriously, there are tons of threads a week about people being retarded over the shop, the servers, over alt avatars and mainly the price.

30$. Thats it, 30$ for a game thats still supported, still receives updates, still receives new "content", still receives patching. As well as a game thats a "tournament" game.

30$ is around the cost of 2-3 PSN games. You know, the shitty ports that give you four hours game time.

30$ is around half the prices of a published retail game. Black Ops,Bulletstorm, Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5. How much game time do you get out of those games? 6 Hours? 8 Hours? 10 hours if you're bad. How much time have you logged in HoN?

Stop your *****ing, you'll spend 30$ a night trying to whiteknight some barslut you have no hope in bringing home but you don't complain about that. Srsly, its not that bad.

at least it's not APB?

I know for a fact it takes a lot more than $30 worth of alcohol to get your mom drunk

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    you can slay Nubcaeks mom with change from under the couch cushions

Wow mother jokes. These kids are mature.

Very comical comparisons, I was entertained by this post.

YawningAngel currently owes me 1 coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubcaeks View Post
    Gran Turismo 5. How much game time do you get out of those games? 6 Hours? 8 Hours? 10 hours if you're bad.
    Didn't know u can finish GT 5 in 10 hours. I must been living in a dream world
    My most popular item suggestions:

Thanks to Desirable for the Lelouch : )

HoN is one of the best investments in a game I have ever made.

you only play gran turismo for 6 hours before quitting?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    I know for a fact it takes a lot more than $30 worth of alcohol to get your mom drunk
    Awesome

Yes.. I agree with Nubcaeks. Ppl are tards...

And... GT5 is like 1000 hours to complete it..

Quote Originally Posted by praylude View Post
    you only play gran turismo for 6 hours before quitting?
    No, what I'm saying is you'll pay twice the price for games like those. Most of them are completed in 5-10 hours (Blops, KZ3, 2xPSN titles). GT5 is obviously a game you'll pay more that you won't complete in that time frame, the point is, the majority of the **** you'll buy for twice as much gives you far little. That and I'm willing to bet more time was spent on HoN than GT5 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    HoN is one of the best investments in a game I have ever made.
    Precisely.
    Its gaming value is greater than its price.

http://www.neutralcreeps.com
    Bridging the Heroes of Newerth and DotA communities

Stop your *****ing, you'll spend 30$ a night trying to whiteknight some barslut you have no hope in bringing home but you don't complain about that. Srsly, its not that bad.
    This made the post. Awesome.

Wat ist whiteknighting?
    Dunning–Kruger effect: a cognitive bias that causes unskilled people to make poor decisions and reach false conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the ability to realize their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability much higher than it actually is. This leads less competent people to rate their own ability higher than more competent people.

30$ is around the cost of 2-3 PSN games. You know, the shitty ports that give you four hours game time.
    But this is a shitty port too.....

Hey at least a barslut will entertain for a night and be gone in the morning. This game is still here wasting space and resources
    Last edited by GladiusAltra; 03-09-2011 at 04:34 PM.

minecraft - not as annoying
    easy

i dont need to play with retards

our own servers

lan

10$

all updated

gg

Quote Originally Posted by GladiusAltra View Post
    But this is a shitty port too.....
    If it's shitty why'd you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by tbarr1991 View Post
    If it's shitty why'd you buy it?
    Because i thought it would be as good as dota

That's why they don't give out free trials unless it comes from a hooked HoN player. They don't want to show you how bad it is in comparison to dota