Thread: Honcast breakycpk is not informative.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I don't understand why you made a new thread, why don't you bump the one from last week, or the week before, or maybe the week before that?

I have an even better idea, why not watch the replay for yourself?

I'm hardly the biggest fan of breaky, but I find the constant crying amusing.

not everyone can be as good as tobiwon

Quote Originally Posted by Mustace View Post
    I'm just pissed when I played in a funcast and did some of the best juking of my life, Phill credited the accursed who "did an amazing juke" by clicking on a rune and then running away.

http://www.fileplay.net/channels/hon...funcast-game-2

5m 40s in is the comment that broke my heart

GG Honcast :'(
    oh wow. so sad for you bro.

Breaky & his bunch are just for entertainment, it's the same with football/soccer, the casters provide entertainment, not in-depth strategy stuff.

Most funny thing about the casts breaky does, is that he starts every cast exactly the same. He failed once and re-did it but taped it all, epic.

I understand some players would like more in-depth casting for them to learn more about the game, but I preffer the entertainment when watching games.

Quote Originally Posted by Honcast View Post
    We are not like the others, we are an entertainment company. It's very easy to degrade someone for knowledge of game, breaky and the gang definitely know what's going on, no one has watched or participated in more high teir hon games than the honcast crew.

That's a fact.
    look, i watch honcast, and enjoy it, but lets not push it here.... its sorta sad breaky has seen so many high TIER games and still has the knowledge of a 1400 player.

like a said, i like honcast, but quite frankly there are a lot of times when breaky doesnt seem to understand whats going on.
    Check out The_Karcher Kast! http://www.youtube.com/user/joeysmash0

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Karcher View Post
    look, i watch honcast, and enjoy it, but lets not push it here.... its sorta sad breaky has seen so many high TIER games and still has the knowledge of a 1400 player.

like a said, i like honcast, but quite frankly there are a lot of times when breaky doesnt seem to understand whats going on.
    I don't think you understand - he's an allstar

I'd sing you a song, but
    I'm just a little hoarse.

Sometimes parents just don't understand.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Honcast View Post
    It's very easy to degrade someone for knowledge of game, breaky and the gang definitely know what's going on, no one has watched or participated in more high teir hon games than the honcast crew.

That's a fact.
    A fact that doesnt mean much except that we shouldnt expect them to ever get better. You have a honcast account and cant even write properly, or formulate a decent response.

Account Icon
    breaky is a good caster, he just needs to either learn more about the game or have a co-caster give the pro insight...which he has tried doing so i dont see the problem.
    • Intentionally misquoting users
    • Bandwagon statements with non-constructive intent

lmfao the desperation is hilarious --^

I used to watch honcast on it's old site just out of intrest of WHP and 5 matches, but I dont watch anymore mainly because of their HORRIBLE staff of casters... each one of them is a complete retard with an annoying voice/mic. OP is right, they have no idea how to play the game and only high tier players should cast games.

I enjoy watching games casted by breaky, I don't care if he knows every little detail about the game, I watch it because it's funny when he cast it.

Offtopic: Where can I find those gamereplays videos where yoda cast?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofvety View Post
    I enjoy watching games casted by breaky, I don't care if he knows every little detail about the game, I watch it because it's funny when he cast it.

Offtopic: Where can I find those gamereplays videos where yoda cast?
    honreplays.org, search function might help you.

How does one get into casting so that I can dominate? I'm willing to blow whoever I have to.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I prefer Honcast, as it is more entertaining.
    But if you really look for competitive insight/qualified casts, GR is better.
    I don't think anyone can disagree with this..?

Not meaning to hijack thread however, I will be trying to attempt this:
    Hello. I'm doing a live commentary and explanation on Tri-Lanes. This is for those who are quite new to the game or need a bit more help or want a better understanding on how to improve their Tri-Lane.

We will be looking and examining Top Tier Games on how they use and execute their Tri-Lanes. Most replays will include the Famous MSi's Tri-lane vs other Top Tier teams such as; EG and OK.

When: 3/15/11
    12:30PM PacifiC "USWEST"

Where: Justin.tv/PhantastiCTV

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by `PhantastiC View Post
    Not meaning to hijack thread however, I will be trying to attempt this:
    Hello. I'm doing a live commentary and explanation on Tri-Lanes. This is for those who are quite new to the game or need a bit more help or want a better understanding on how to improve their Tri-Lane.

We will be looking and examining Top Tier Games on how they use and execute their Tri-Lanes. Most replays will include the Famous MSi's Tri-lane vs other Top Tier teams such as; EG and OK.

When: 3/15/11
    12:30PM PacifiC "USWEST"

Where: Justin.tv/PhantastiCTV
    Cool story nevermoar. Maybe you should get a decent player to examine trilanes, incompetent casting is kinda the theme of this thread yaknow..

Quote Originally Posted by Starz0rz View Post
    honreplays.org, search function might help you.
    I have been searching but I can't find it, where should I search and for what? If you knew a link would be awesome

breaky is good

Quote Originally Posted by TurkishGold View Post
    Cool story nevermoar. Maybe you should get a decent player to examine trilanes, incompetent casting is kinda the theme of this thread yaknow..
    Whos nevermoar? D

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Breaky Hippie is a good combo
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    this is a guide to the yungle. what is the yungle? the yungle is a place full of gold that you haven`t got yet.