My site has been running since September (with some outages) but i didn't really advertise it. After some latest updates, i think it's time to let you guys know it's here.
- Clean design (inspired by good old crontab).
- Comprehensive player statistics for each game mode, calculation of TSR, MMR and KD graphs.
- All your matches: stats including time (you can select your prefered timezone and date format), game name (colored by maide's script) and ranking effect.
- Customizable table sorting and pagination.
- Dynamic cache system - after you load your stats once, further requests will be served very quickly. System will load 100 matches first time (progressively, so you don't have to wait so long in front of blank screen), then new matches will be added to the cache as you play!
- Links to see match details at thisisnewerth.com, hondamage.com, chatlog and banlog at maide.ca.
- You can click on any match to see your hero stats, items and skillbuild.
- Stats by hero!
- Custom table sorting and pagination.
Check it out http://hon.rychlis.cz/, any feedback appreciated
Last edited by rychlis; 03-21-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Could you maybe add average stats for the last 100 games? Like the top tables, but only for the last 100 games to compare.
I stopped playing. First I did this, then I got the idea to let everyone who wants to boycot EA just not play every even calendar day, so S2 can see in their player numbers how many boycot EA. S2 deleted the thread, deleted my sig and now, I just don't play anymore.
Exactly what i was looking for. Díky moc!
Ahimtar's Everyday HoN 4 is finally out!!!!!
----->>>>> CHECK IT OUT !!! <<<<<-----
Yesterday my server almost collapsed under the load, I've tweaked some webserver settings so it should be ok now.
Nice site rychlis. I like that info you provide in your match pulldowns. I think you could have a similar effect and gain more screen real estate if you did something akin to a lightbox pop-over (like the hon site does when you look at player info for a match).
What client_requester args (f and match_id) are you using to grab player skill build? I wish S2/KingCthulu would just extend their xml api already.
Do you know if the replay parser that maide uses is public right now? I'd like to output the chat log on match pages for my site (http://www.hondamage.com). Check out this forum post for more details and let me know what you think!
page (popup page ajax-loaded at official hon replays webpage). It's probably not very reliable, as the page might change in the future, but works right now.
I would love to be able to see my stats "by hero", so I can easily get a good view over which heroes I'm decent with and so on.
Also looking forward to see the graphs. I love graphs.
Last edited by Zerazar; 03-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.
It has potential so I'd like to make a few suggestions:
1) Instead of coloring red and green for legion and hellbourne, how about coloring for win and loss instead? Being able to see winning and losing streaks easily by color is MUCH MUCH more useful than seeing which team you were on.
2) Those particular red and green shades hurt the eyes badly. I'd say use milder shades, such as the ones on http://thisisnewerth.com, that do not rape the eye.
3) Can you make the table sortable by clicking the column name? Also related to this, would be useful to split K/D/A column into 3 if sortable.
Thank you for replying to the feedback.
Keep up the good work.
Nice work. The charts are cool. Perhaps a better name for the checkbox is "lighter colors".
Ok, i've changed it to "lighter colors". I'm not a native speaker as you could probably notice
Thanks for feedback!
Last edited by rychlis; 03-15-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Had a lot of time lately, so I finally finished heroes stats
Tables are now sortable as well + matches table can be paginated. I'm going to load ALL your matches to the table, that's why I added pagination.