I also like the small stupid changes to heroes like or .
Personally I think most of the new changes are great, coins **** aside (whatever they're a business). All these kids crying about Dsham being OP, welcome to DotA.
Also +1 Arachna, making her more like Viper every day.
LOL people are so ungrateful. This is by far the best balancing patch thus far.
People being mad about the store and the new announcer.
I mean, who gives a ****. The gameplay is number 1 priority.
anyone else having issues after patch?
in my game dw was invisible, and believe me HES TOUGH ENOUGH WITHOUT PERMA INVIS!
also couldnt see stuff in my inventory while it actually wasthere(if i hovered myself i could see it ..)
also the glyph button was placed in 1 of my inventory slots :S (was workin if i clicked there....
have never had these problems before this patch :S
fix? or help plx?
WOW thats alot of balance. seems good but it will take some time. Im sure fayde and other will get buffed eventually.
Oh and Im sure this 6800 coins is just a typo, it suppose to be 680. I mean, S2 cant possibly milk us that hard... right ?
A good change.ancingBlade: Dancing Blade
- Price lowered from 3300 to 3000 Gold
She didn't need a buff.Arachna
- Spider Sting Spiderling health increased from 3 to 4
- Webbed Shot now deals 4/8/12/16 Magic Damage per second to the target for its duration
- Quill Spray mana cost from 35 to 30
He was overnerfed and could use a bigger buff.Balphagore
- Demonic Pathogen can now be clicked again to immediately spread silence, but the original target becomes unsilenced
- Exploding Minions from Hell on Newerth will now explode when they expire naturally
Might be imba. We'll see.Demented Shaman
- Arcane Hide removed and replaced with Unbreakable
- Unbreakable: Target allied hero is affected with Unbreakable (state) for 6 seconds. Affected hero gains 15/30/45/60 Attack Damage and if he receives fatal damage while affected by Unbreakable, he does not die and is instead restored to 150/250/350/450 health
* Unbreakable is dispelled when it prevents the target's death
He didn't need a buff.Magmus
- Base armor increased from 0.66 to 1.76
- Volcanic Touch no longer considered an Attack Modifier
- Volcanic Touch is now toggleable
- Base Damage from 37-55 to 43-49
* Same average value
- Phoenix Wave damage increased from 100/170/230/280 to 100/170/240/310
Definately OP once again.Zephyr
- Fixed Gust's Stun so it doesn't own Bubbles
- Cyclones now do 75% damage to neutrals and creeps, increased from 50%
- Cyclones will now teleport with Zephyr correctly
- Sped up the movespeed of the Cyclones so they keep up when he is just running around
The cyclones teleport was nice.
Can someone tell me whats this exactly: - Upped number of state slots by 8??
I only received 645 gold coins + 149 silver coins out of my 750-800 saved coins (not sure how many I had).* Gold coins come from purchasing coins in the Store and on the website, while you receive Silver coins from matchmaking. Everyone has had their current stash of coins converted to Gold coins based on how many coins they have purchased thus far. If you have purchased 2000 coins and you have 2100 coins, you will now have 2000 Gold Coins and 100 Silver Coins. Similarly, if you purchased 2000 coins and currently have 500 coins, you will now have 500 Gold Coins.
I have previously bought coins for $30, was about 1800 coins...
So why weren't all my coins converted?
Hey guys I'm going to say this once, so it's your fault if you don't read it:
Delete your modifications.
Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!
[SM] Ulkar, the Supportive Master [v 1.000] [S2E1] Kenhek, the Grave Protector [v 2.110] Signature by Lhune!
Interesting what all was done with the patch. 1 problem... NO NYMPH FIX - Easy solution where everybody is happy - make her pod like bomb's first skill, where she can detonate it at any point in time for a variable amount of hp damage/range. I have posted this a few times but I have a feeling it has been lost in the sea of forum banter.
Jera and Tort are awesome now. That buff is *exactly* what the needed.
Now off to melt pub faces with Ophelia! Aw yeah!
As long as S2 fixes the bugs that came along with this patch, I don't think there is any reason to cry over it. This patch will deepen our game experience and challenge us to try new heroes and new item builds.
If they made changes like: "You have spend gold coins to use this new hero."
THEN everyone would have a reason to cry.
Cosmetics should NEVER be prioritized.
balance patch = let's buff everyone. kk, can be. Gold n silver coins - kk. But the price 6800 for a fckin announcer?! IT's a joke? who is the moron who suggested it??
Jesus, how the **** are you going to get 6000 coins+ with the same ****ing system? You greedy bastards!!!!
This is brilliant. At first I was a little worried about "premium items", i.e. I thought they might have been in-game items that you could buy access to with RL money (which I wouldn't like), but they are fine. All the balance changes look great to me.