Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: 2.0.15 Patch Notes

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Is this the re-alignment patch?

go go making the store more like LoL every patch

... so now there's **** you can only buy with coins you bought? **** that.

Quote Originally Posted by KCHamp View Post
    LOL, S2 devaluing our coins. K............................
    The coins aren't de-valued, they are worth exactly the same as they used to be. You can still buy everything you want with silver coins at the same price. Except for premium items, and there is only 1 so far. Believe it or not, you WANT s2 making money (hard to believe i know) If s2 made 0 dollars from the store, they wouldnt be able to compete financially and we would lose hon DO YOU WANT THAT????

I am rather disappointed with the changes to Rampage and Wildsoul. For all the talk I heard I thought I would see some major changes.

Instead rampage just have magic immunity again, which is nice, but it just means that runes are going to vanish on him as soon as he hits full speed.

And Wild Soul, I was expecting a like 9000 leash range or something. The amount you gave is hardly going to be noticable. Not very impressed with this.

I guess S2 didnt pay attention to the real problem with SW lol. They changed a bunch of things that did not need to be changed and ignored the only real problem with him.

Reverting Demented ultimate is nice, not sure why they ever changed it to begin with.

Silencer untouched? Not good..

Where is Scouts new ultimate?

Account Icon
    Disappointing tbh.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Arachna...trolololol

Loling at all the store complaints. It's all cosmetic bullshit, stop crying you fags. If you want all the stupid pretty stuff then fork over some real cash or just play the game and shut up. You got your $30 worth already.
    Last edited by Good_Apollo; 02-18-2011 at 01:50 AM.

wtf. this is the "big" realignment patch? at first i looked at it and though wow a big balance patch, but it's too small to be THE realignment patch. i am so disappointed.

and **** that's not even a "buff" to scout. he's still ****. **** you s2.

Did they just get rid of the gunshots sound form the announcer pack, 5 min ago i could hear them now i cant.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    wtf s2.... u did something right.

shop **** is stupid, but balance changes are ****ing great (arachna: LOL).

Bottle Nerf FTL

Quote Originally Posted by Idejder View Post
    Rampage
    - Stampede range increased from 9001 to global
    !!!! ZOMG. This is a huge psychological nerf to Ramage players, S2! Change it back immediately!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    YYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1h

Great, make me pay 30 bucks so I can pay you for content. Ceasing all suggestions of this game to friends in: 3....2....1....

Quote Originally Posted by studfacestad View Post
    Bottle Nerf FTL
    Yeah, what are alcoholics like going to do? Replace with a chalice and health pots? I fear for the future.

No tooltip on the new Demented Shaman spell.....

Account Icon
    Hail to the champion baby!!!

Account Icon
    This is a big patch. Kinda mad that I'm gonna have to spend money if I want the badass sound pack anytime this year....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnard View Post
    im drunk bt......invaker was awsome lol **** i cant even weirte but ;p;lolololol ****~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    hjahahahahahha
    Thank you for the new signature

Wow... The change to the store makes me want to cry. Having a store where you can spend currency you get in game - cool. Having things in the store that you have to pay money to get coins - lame. If I wanted to have to pay money for stuff, I'd play LoL. LoL has more stuff like that anyways.

Account Icon
    no tool tips lol