EDIT. New drivers are out and the problem should be solved. Make sure you update your drivers to their latest version
Last edited by SpaceSavage; 06-08-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Support Volunteers are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.
For live support please visit irc.s2games.com #techsupport or feel free to message me
Apparently, someone has found a temporary fix for this. Let me know how it pans out:
- Are experiencing crashes with weird pixels around screen and looping annoying sound
- Downgraded your graphic cards rates just to play hon
- Set all quality stuffs to medium or even low to avoid crashes :/
- Disabled aero and stuffs
Just keep shaders @ low.
Worked for me for 3 days, with all settings high, clocks normal, aero and fullscreen.
More than 15 matchs with no crashes.
(credits by CarpetNinja @ http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=232516)
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Neil Kabat | Micro-Store Promo Administrator
Everytime we touch!
srry i post this on the wrong topic
Last edited by GeShadow; 06-01-2012 at 10:42 AM.
- Set all quality stuffs to medium or even low to avoid crashes :/ why dont u just fix that issue ? srsly
edit: how to delete a post?
so i just started getting flickering textures and UI since last update
when i enter a game, at the picking phase i cannot see the heroes. it is all black and none of them can be chosen. why is that?
this is not the first time this has happened before a simple way to fix the problem is to change the way your computer runs the game from directx to openGL. it will allow the game to work but as far as playing the game on full settings i would prob turn them down to the lowest you can go. the way to change the setting without opening the game is...
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game
- Open up startup with notepad or wordpad
- Press CTRL+F and put "host_vidDriver"
- Click Find Next, it should bring to the line
- Change the second pair of quotes at the end of the line to "vid_gl2"