- I live in the United States, Florida, and I am 20 years old
- I have approximately five years of DOTA experience. I have played in domestic as well as international tournaments. I have played in almost every online tournament available as well as a few LAN events
- I am comfortable with play absolutely any role.
- I am comfortable with almost any HoN hero.
- I have vent and a working microphone.
- I am looking for a clan. The clan should have a solid member base which means that IH games are run on a regular basis. Also at least working towards making a core team of 5-7 players.
- I am also ok with joining a team or playing with good people who are working towards making a core team of 5-7 players. A clan is not necessary, but it is preferable.
- I expect that you are pretty damn good. That means you know how to position yourself, have map awareness, know the right skills to pick, know the right items to buy, know when to push, when to back, when/how to gank, know how to animation cancel, know pretty much everything there is to know about the game.
- I expect that you are active and play on a regular basis. This I am very serious about. I can not count how many teams/clans fall apart, because people log on from time to time and games can never get started.
- I expect that the players can take criticism. I am not interested in playing with John and Kyle who have a personality which explodes the second they are called out on their **** ups. We are here to play, get better, and grow as a team, and not to ***** and moan every time our teammates point out our problems. If you can't take criticism or pressure well I am not interested in playing with you.
- I expect that you are laid back and know how to have fun. I am here to enjoy my self. This is game that is suppose to be fun. That means I do not want to play with people who can't take jokes or hate using vent. Vent makes the game much better. If you don't use it except when you are in a match go away.
- I expect that you use common sense and that we will not be having problems over ridiculous ****. If your mother wipes your ass and you have to be off to bed or log off, because mommy said so I am not interested.
If there are any questions or invitations or anything of the sort message me here or in-game (Teuton). My little brother plays this account, so if you get him, don't worry he will call me and I will talk with you.
I just don't want to waste my time.
Timezone is a *****, free bump for the lovely post. Thumbs up.
Under what name and with what team(s)? I've never heard of Teuton.I have approximately five years of DOTA experience. I have played in domestic as well as international tournaments. I have played in almost every online tournament available as well as a few LAN events