Trolls are constantly focused by moderators with infractions, warnings, bans, and deleted posts/threads. It's time we trolls come out of the closet and make a stand for ourselves. The goal is to slowly increase in-game trolling and make the HoN community a more friendly troll place for new and experienced players. We believe that the "Report A Player" function should be used, as much as possible. Of course, we condone use of this feature only through means of harassment.
By using the signature below I pledge to:
- Trolololololol all game long.
- If I am American: Tell all Europeans that they are bad and their actually skill level is 100 psr below what they actually are and that Chu is the best player in HoN.
- If I am European: then I will claim that MSI is the best team in HoN and that all Americans are fat and should be 100 psr below what they actually are.
- Get the in game Brazilian flag and say JAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ to my team before the picks start as a way to trick them into thinking I am Brazilian.
- I will occasionally talk-like-this-as-a-way-to-annoy-everyone-in-game.
- I will unpause a pause as soon as it passes even if my own team passed it.
- I will threaten to report everyone on my team if they do not pass a concede vote that I will bring up at 15:00 even if we are clearly winning.
- Verbally harass people over my microphone, not in chat, so they can't report me but still hate me.
- Make a sincere effort to get muted, ignored by my team and banlisted by both teams every single game.
- Trick new players into joining noob only games and then just stomp them into the ground by using sub accounts.
- Use the in game taunting feature every chance I get with my flamboyant pack and say ***** slap after each kill.
- Yell at everyone on my team that gets a kill and say they are KS'ing me even if I was across the map when they solo killed someone.
- Yell at every person that places a ward down even if they correctly place it.
- Every time the courier dies, I will instantly blame the person who the lowest K/D ratio that he is trying to make us ruin the game.
- I will tell my support players on my team that I am better than them because I have more kills than they do.
- Tell my team over the microphone that I will TP in to help save them but then I will cancel my TP a second after I do it.
- I will pick the hero at one second mark in the hero lobby screen that my ally has had right clicked the entire time. This way he is forced to random.
- I will then yell at my teammate for randoming a dumb hero and say he is the reason we are going to lose.
- Bump this thread at least once a week.
If you agree with me, use this signature below, and try to recruit your friends!
Together WE CAN START A MOVEMENT!
code for signature:
If anyone knows how to make it so when you click on the signature it takes you to this post, feel free to PM me or put it in your post.
Here is another signature, courtesy of some dude on page 4.