Magandang Araw po! We will be holding the first ever pinoyhon.com tournament. This tournament will be a test on how the HoN competitive scene can be in the future.. As we are short handed on staff we will only be accepting 8 teams in a single elimination bracket format.
To register you need to post the following
1. Clan name (Clan must have already been made before registering)
2. Clan Leader
3. Clan Members (atleast 5 members)
First come first served basis. Only the first 8 teams who post will be abe to play in the tournament.
Single game win. All pick, Normal Game. Captains are to initiate manual captains pick in the lobby.
1. Both teams are to assemble at channel pinoyhon 15 minutes before the game
2.First team to ban is to be determined by the Official through the use of random.org. Each team will choose even or odd. The winning team gets choose first ban or side(sent or scourge) depending on the result of random.org.
3. Each team will ban one hero then will go picks 1/2/2/2/2/1 .
4. The first to ban will be the second to pick and vice-versa.
-Max 2 Astrolabe per team
-Max 1 Puzzle Box per team
-Max 1 Totem o f Kuldra
-Max 2 Ring of sorcery
1. Both teams must agree on a match date and time. In case a team is unable to make it on the date and time of a scheduled match that team must notify pinoyhon assigned officials and opponent 24 hours before the scheduled match.
1.a Incase both teams are unable to agree on a schedule, the assigned official is obliged to create a schedule for both. Any team that is incomplete or is unable to go online on the assigned officials made schedule will be forfeited.
1.b Both teams must be online and complete 15 minutes before the schedulued match. It is upon the discretion of the official and the other team if they will extend their waiting time.
1.c Clans are to wait for their match in channel pinoyhon (/join pinoyhon).
2. HoN is in beta. Anyone caught abusing bugs and the likes whilst the game is progressing will have his team disqualified according to the discretion and agreement of the staff and their opponents
3. A screen shot of a destroyed throne/tree is to be taken with the scores window open. Incase of a concede, the winning must take a screenshot of the concede agreement statement of the opposing team. (voting and chatting concede) The losing team is obliged to agree with their concede. This is required to declare a winner. Screenshots are to be submitted through private message to the assigned official
Standard Rules from honleague.com
-Entering the oppositions base without a creep wave is NOT allowed
-Blocking creeps in the base with Behemoth's Fissure is not allowed
-Item drop is not enabled
-Not glitching out of the map (e.g. Madman barrel roll glitch)
-No ledge glitching Kongor