Toggle Snow

Thread: Blood Hunter Guide by Genocider

Account Icon

Blood Hunter Guide by Genocider

How much do you seek for blood?
    This is my pure DPS BH guide.

Story:
    Although the Hunters were members of the Beast Horde in its war against the humans, they always preferred the darkness to the light, and were won over to the Hellbourne with the promise of human blood. They are led by the traitor Blood Hunter, a swift and deadly warrior who feeds on the blood of his enemies and heals with horrifying speed.

Primary attribute:
    Agility

Movement Speed:

Stat gain:
    STR per level 2.0
    AGI per level 2.6
    INT per level 1.7
    -----------------------------------
    Skills:
    Blood Crazy
    Description: The Blood Hunter instills a craze for blood in a target unit, causing it to have increased base damage. While in this state, the target unit will take some damage over time and be unable to cast any spells.

Type: Magic
    Range: 600
    Cast Time: 1.0 Seconds
    Mana Cost: 80
    Cooldown: 10.0 Seconds
    Required Level: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7

Applies Blood Crazy to target for 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 seconds

Blood Crazy Effects
    20 / 40 / 60 / 80% Base Damage
    Silenced
    20 / 15 / 10 / 5 Magic damage per second
    Comment: Your Harassing skill and your boost for your last hitting (Creeps, tower) and a silence that would shut the **** of your enemy spammers, yes that means you Arachnia and ThunderBringer

Feast
    Description: The Blood Hunter feasts on the flesh of every kill he makes, healing him based on the victim's maximum Health.

Type: Passive

Heals for {10,20,30,40}% of a Hero's maximum Health, or {10,15,20,25}% for non-Hero victims.
    Comment: Your early surviving skill this would save you a lot of gold making you buy less HP potions or non at all

Blood Sense
    Description: When a nearby enemy is below 40% Health, the Blood Hunter can smell it. Grants vision of the enemy unit and increases the Blood Hunter's movement speed.

Type: Passive

Aura Effects
    Radius: 1500 / 3000 / 4500 / 6000
    Target: Enemy Heroes

Status Effect
    11 / 22 / 33 / 44% Movement Speed
    Comment: This is why he is called Blood Hunter the insane MS and a crappy map hack in 1 skill good for chasing heroes

Hemorrhage
    Description: The Blood Hunter shoots out a sharp spike from his body at an enemy's major artery, dealing initial damage followed by additional damage whenever they move

Type: Magic
    Range: 1,000
    Cast Time: 1.0 Seconds
    Mana Cost: 150 / 200 / 250
    Cooldown: 70.0 Seconds
    Required Level: 6 / 11 / 16

Activation
    Deals 150 / 250 / 350 Magic damage to target and applies Hemorrhage for 5 / 7 / 9 seconds.

Hemorrhage Effects
    True damage taken based on 20 / 40 / 60% of distance moved.
    Comment: Though I must say that a good player will press hold and fight. Thus whether the ultimaet is a good one, depends very much on your opponent. Of course, if cast at the right time, it will certainly gain you an advantage
    Skill build
    1.Blood Crazy
    2.Feast
    3.Feast
    4.Blood Sense
    5.Feast
    6.Hemorrhage
    7.Feast
    8.Blood Sense
    9.Blood Sense
    10.Blood Sense
    11.Hemorrhage
    12.Blood Crazy
    13.Blood Crazy
    14.Blood Crazy
    15.Stats
    16.Hemorrhage
    17-25.Stats
    Items to be completed:
    1. SteamBoots
    2. Flayer
    3. WingBow
    4. Symbol of Rage
    5. Daemonic Breast
    6. Savage Mace

Early Game: (1-15)
    1. Runes of blight
    2. Marchers
    Make 2 Soulscream rings to carry you early game

Mid Game: (15-30)
    1. SteamBoots
    2. RiftShards
    3. Whispering Helmet
    4. Soulscream ring
    5. Soulscream ring
    Upgrade your RiftShards and Whispering Helmet

Late Game: (30-60)
    1. SteamBoots
    2. Flayer
    3. Symbol of Rage
    4. Soulscream ring
    5. Soulscream ring
    Now make Wing Bow

Why won't this match end game (1:00 -)
    Items to be completed (above)
    Early game:
    You need at least a tank or a range in hitting your enemies or taking all the damage, this means you have a safe opportunity to last hit your creeps
    Use your BloodCrazy to harass and silence your enemies this is a great help in early game
    Tip: Once you pushed a tower BACK LIKE HELL usually you will get ganged
    when your pushing a tower when you are being followed hmm let say WarBeast when your almost at your tower use your ultimate (you must be like 6 or 7 level) he will chase you (damage while chasing plus+tower), when his almost dead chase him then kill, when in a very bad situation (low health+plus stunners and nukers at your back) run don't do anything just run!

Mid game:
    This is where the clashes starts first silence the most powerful caster or nuker, hit hit hit, skills of your team mates, hit hit hit, when you see a running enemy use ultimate= gold if you farmed well and kill heroes this is where you shine in late game
    Tip: Once the clash is done and you guys won push the tower then back
    Use BloodCrazy on the most powerful genociders there (Magnus, ThunderBringer)

Late game:
    Ahh my favorite, why? because this is where BloodHunter is in his most dangerous (If used properly) with wingbow and flayer plus your Symbol of rage skill you have the right to be called champion of newerth, kill heroes when they're alone you cannot genocide a whole team you are a 1on1 hero your skills are mean't for 1on1 or 1on2 perposes or if your enemies are really sucky and have plenty of deaths maybe just maybe you could like genocide them but don't forget to activate Symbol of Rage same goes when your in clashes
    Tip: Kill Kongor or the other what's his name and give the "Aegis" to the softest member of your team and 200 gold is not that bad, push all the tower top, mid, bottom they will have a hard time defending their base, and don't forget to destroy the barracks(Legion) to activate your mega creeps wahaha

Super late game:
    Same goes with late game

Why won't this match end game:
    Same goes

Damn it is getting boring game:
    Quit get a new match, RM
    Items not to get:
    Supportive items (Your not a caster your a DPS killing machine)
    Good allies
    Stunners, pushers, tanks

Bad allies
    *Ophelia for now 09/08/09 since she won't do much in the game, nobody has used her maybe some but I bet they did'nt practice her that much, won't do much with the team and there is a chance that she might feed your enemies
    *Puppet Master won't do much in clashes he is best suited in 3vs3 or 2vs2 or 1vs1 games

Bad enemies
    *Thunder Bringer is a pain in early game stay away from him as possible
    *Legionare same goes just farm well and you can kill him but it's gonna be very hard
    *Magmus stun and ultimate combo=pain and a chance that you will die
    *Tiny goes the same with magmus chuck and stilagmites, silence him then hit him hard if his running use ultimate
    *Accursed the most invulnerable approach him with a team mate
    *Devourer is a pain in the ass and you know well why
    HAHA I'm done, and I made this in 1 day today, remember it is not the hero that makes the player but the player that makes the hero, and I really love the people who are using their voice to chat XD I can't stop laughing while hearing them, o yeah do not be greedy with runes only get the double damage runes haha, give the regeneration or haste to the bottle users
    or in tough situations use the runes if you encounter one.

Thanks for reading my BH guide ciao
    Last edited by RBLorenz666; 09-08-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Account Icon
    the other guide I made is for the newer ones (the newbies) since they are not familiar with the game, I made this for the more experienced ones

and yes I have 2 accounts this is my forum the other one is my game account (Genocider)
    Last edited by RBLorenz666; 09-08-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bad guide. If this was a guide for noobs, maybe, but even CONSIDERING this for professionals is an insult.

Account Icon
    Wow, that made my brain hurt. Learn some punctuation besides a comma... and learn how to properly use a comma. Try proofreading next time.
    when your pushing a tower when you are being followed hmm let say WarBeast when your almost at your tower use your ultimate
    WAT?

NO PUNCTUATION, AT ALL!
    YOU'RE
    Why are you "thinking aloud? (hmm let say warbeast) Also, it's Let's say.
    "when your pushing a tower when you are being followed" - wtf does that even mean, are you pushing or getting chased?

mock of brilliance and shrunken head are mandatory imo
    -- sPloOsH --> -click for my 1st video-
    Balls of Steel video

Chu-

Yes, my rustiness pisses me off very often, but after playing around 80 games per day, I have recovered quite a bit. At the beginning of my comeback, my brain was functioning at a very low capacity and I couldn't help but think, 'Wow is this how bkid feels like?'

Account Icon
    bad guide
    badbad

Account Icon
    why is it a bad guide? This is coming from someone who wants to learn blood hunter but does not know what he is doing. So i need to know what NOT to do here lol.

The problem with guides such as this, apart from the author's english (not first language? too bad, dont write guides if its bad), is that it cant even be used as a "how not to do it!" approach. Surprising as it may be, hes actually right about a few things - once youve figured out what hes trying to say.

Hmm, i might actually bother and re-do his guide so its a little more ... useful.
    Edit: Strike that, its unsalvageable.
    Last edited by TheMackem; 09-08-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Account Icon
    no pics, no colours, so its not readable so well....and those items, pure dmg for him is bad idea