Does anyone know the command to "reload" the mod interface? I seem to recall a console command that many mods recommended using. Since I've changed resolutions (I have a smaller monitor now), many aspects of Bard UI are "off" the screen, which is a problem I never had before, and I have no idea how to "reset" or "resize" the mod to get everything back in order.
Can someone help?
Originally Posted by senzation54
Bardui++ incompatible with bang skill templates? It's giving an error when I turn it on
Is there anyway to put this file onto media file as I am in china and that link to download BardUI++ [v1.22] is blocked
Would like to see the widescreen team mode found on old bard ui where u can have all team details bottom of screen where the black background is.
has anyone gotten the 'vote kick player' functionality to work? i havent gotten it to work even once :C
am i doing something wrong or is it bugged? XD
I would like to request a couple of things, though in general this mod is great.
1. Make EVERYTHING moveable via moveable frames, and give customizable items to the scoreboard in mod options, not sure what though. For the vote menu though, the orientation and location of that would be nice to be able to change.
2. Allow transparency on objects, such as the minimap (especially the minimap, considering it takes up the most screen real estate compared to other items, being a large square and all, though you CAN shrink it and such the size needs to be larger than other UI elements or you can't see enemy heroes and such easily).
3. The bar on the bottom of my screen (24" 1920x1080 LCD 16:9 aspect ratio monitor) which covers up the black area actually goes a tiny bit above the black zone, which takes up a tiny bit more screen real estate than I would like . A fix would be appreciated.
4. Options to customize the coloring of the UI as a whole, or maybe eventually for individual frames. The coloring right now is superb, but some might enjoy a different feel.
As far as the rune timers are concerned, I never see the notifications in the chat window even when that option seems to be enabled. I mean, I see them, but they are personal notifications rather than team notifications via a chat message. A fix or explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you're integrating things that are in other mods such as rune timers into your mod, I would also recommend optional self-placed ward and kongor timers if possible to be implemented.
A "bigmap" implementation would be nice as well, again only if its possible to do. Basically, being able to set a hotkey to show a larger version of the normal minimap, perhaps with options for transparency, location, size, disabling the normal minimap while active as well? Not sure, but it would help players like me that enjoy having a larger map at times.
any idea how i can make the spaces between minimap, self ui and the stash transparent?
like the BardUI background option unchecked but transparent instead of black
Any idea why I loose chat (nothing happens when I hit enter) with BardUI++ v1.22 installed? It works properly if I only disable this mod.
I did notice these lines in my console.log:
console.log:Widget "barter_specui_hero_borders" already exists in a loaded interface
console.log:Widget "barter_specui_hero_0" already exists in a loaded interface
console.log:Widget "barter_specui_hero_1" already exists in a loaded interface
console.log:Widget "barter_specui_hero_2" already exists in a loaded interface
console.log:A UI trigger named "barter_respawnTimer_refresh" already exists.
---------------------------Code:GameBind ToggleLevelupInterface ToggleLevelupInterface "" impulse game "L" "INVALID"
2. I'm not sure if this can be dynamic on all UI elements, I'll look into it.
3. Will probably be fixed in the future.
4. Already in my very-far-away-todo-list
The reason for the local notifcations is that I don't care what mods other people use, and I see respawn/rune messages in team chat as spam (so did Bard). Image 5 people using BardUI++ and having all notification send to team chat...
I'll see what I can do with a self-ward timer and the big-map feature.
Lately I haven't been working much on BardUI++ not until my school schedule gives me some more free time =)