Ability Queue System
- Disable BardUI++ UnitUI to show the default UnitUI
- Clicking on your level (bottom left of the portrait) will toggle the Ability Queue System (default hotkey is L)
- The yellow border around your gold means that you're able to shop (if its not yellow, the items you buy will go into your stash).
- Ctrl+Right-Click to swap an item to your stash (only when near the base shop).
- Ctrl+Shift+Right-Click to sell an item (can be done from anywhere).
- You can also buyback by shift + left clicking your gold (the tooltip shows the buyback amount).
- You can target skills and items on your portrait.
- Most of the options speak for itself
- Options that affects your inventory also affects your Stash.
- When disabling the 3D portrait it will only show the unit's icon.
- The Fast Share button will automatically be toggled on if you hide the SelfUI (and the death timer and buyback button will also show up on your UnitUI). When you disable the UnitUI there will be an movable Fast Share button.
- The pH and mH values are Physical Effective HP and Magical Effective HP. These values are calculated from your current HP and your physical and magical armor values.
- The UnitUI and your Inventory are individually movable. Stats will always be aligned left of your UnitUI.
The first number is the amount of free skill points you have, if this is higher then 0 it will have an orange border and a glowing effect.
The other buttons are LevelUp buttons for your stats and the rest of your skills.
The panel will automatically hide if you have no free skill points, so to queue abilities you need to toggle it.
This can be done by either clicking on your level at bottom left of the portrait or using the default hotkey which is L.
When you toggle the Ability Queue System and you have no free skill points to spend, clicking on the LevelUp buttons will queue you abilities.
Right clicking an ability will add a persistent skill block (this is indicated by an orange border) which will stay there until the skill has been maxed.
Clicking a skill block in the queue above the LevelUp buttons will remove it from the queue.
See one of the screenshots for an example, in this example you will max your ultimate first, then your first, then your second, then your third skill and as last your stats, this way you have all your abilities and stats queued up with only 5 skill blocks. This is possible because if a persistent skill block cannot be leveled up when you get another skill point, it will look at the next one until one is found that can be leveled up.
Stats open and Ability Queue System open
Stats closed, but Ability Queue System open
Stats open, but Ability Queue System closed and skills & HP/MP bars swapped
(and the HP/MP values have the new text outline)