Thread: BardUI++ [v1.33] (May 02, 2012)

Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1980
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post


    He circled the AttackModifier icons, what are you talking about?

    Frist thing was the AM icon being on the right like in the screenshot, but the last update fixed it.

    The second thing, and i don't know if it is related at all, is that i can't see buff icons since i changed to this newer version of BardUI.

    By buff icons i mean for exemple when you use a potion, you see the little pot icon and if you hover on it it says how many time you have left for that effect. I can't see either my own buff icons, or enemies' (that you can usually see on the bottom right when you select an enemy).

    I noticed when going in the in-game mod options menu that i have a mod called Enhanced buff icons, i disabled all options and it didn't change anything so i don't know if that's the cause of it. I also can't find this mod in my modmanager so i can't remember where i got this from.
    Last edited by Darkshine; 12-26-2010 at 11:27 AM.

  2. #202
    Enchanted Buff icons was a popular mod that s@ immplemented in the game, i wouldnt disable it its very helpful.

    As for the bard ones, check your bard ui options and mov frames to see if you have them hidden.

  3. #203
    Self UI closed (with free skill point effect):


    Self UI opened:


    The purple bar is an XP bar.
    There's bar fog and a bar draining effect for HP & mana bars.
    Everything has its default tooltip, the gold will have the new gold information tooltip, fast share has BardUI++ style tooltip.
    This frame will be movable separately from the Team UI.
    Enabling this will replace the default top left UI.
    (Would you want an option to disable both?)

    I'm not so sure bout the Self UI opened, seems a little 'too spacy', anybody got some ideas before I will release this soon?

    I might expand this with your own skills, and an inventory to replace the 'bottom center' part of the default UI.
    All that is left then is a Target UI, then everything has been Bardified.
    Last edited by Quzzap; 12-26-2010 at 07:58 PM.

  4. #204
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post
    Self UI closed (with free skill point effect):


    Self UI opened:


    The purple bar is an XP bar.
    There's bar fog and a bar draining effect for HP & mana bars.
    Everything has its default tooltip, the gold will have the new gold information tooltip, fast share has BardUI++ style tooltip.
    This frame will be movable separately from the Team UI.
    Enabling this will replace the default top left UI.
    (Would you want an option to disable both?)

    I'm not so sure bout the Self UI opened, seems a little 'too spacy', anybody got some ideas before I will release this soon?

    I might expand this with your own skills, and an inventory to replace the 'bottom center' part of the default UI.
    All that is left then is a Target UI, then everything has been Bardified.
    personally i like being able to see the numbers for how much xp i need same with having my money up there. i like both but like the one thats open more. but options to have both are welcome along with having a option to have one default open would also be nice. and an option to disable both.

    i would welcome any other ui changes to this style.

    ill test it with out any other mods applied and let u know, ill also test it one on one with other mods.

    edit: for the Self UI opened it looks like the mana bar is smaller you could make it bigger same with the xp bar and monkey button.
    Last edited by Zesbeer; 12-26-2010 at 11:33 PM.
    S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
    -----
    1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2

  5. #205
    Maybe I'm the only one, but does anyone ever had problem clicking TeamUI's edge for extra options simply because the edge is so tiny?
    I had problem closing it as well, missclicked no-help few times

    I like/understand the click-to-open idea, mouse-over-to-open could sometimes kill yourself, just want to ask if there's better solution...


    Thank you.

  6. #206
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Zesbeer View Post
    ill test it with out any other mods applied and let u know, ill also test it one on one with other mods.
    so i tested like i said i would i disabled all other mods and it still happens so it has to be a problem with bardui.

    Edit: also a idea i had instead of having it be a + that changes color why not have it be a E/D for enabled and disabled so it changes color appropriately?

    with that change you can add that as a tool tip that can be disabled.
    Last edited by Zesbeer; 12-27-2010 at 05:06 AM.
    S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
    -----
    1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTsC View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one, but does anyone ever had problem clicking TeamUI's edge for extra options simply because the edge is so tiny?
    I had problem closing it as well, missclicked no-help few times

    I like/understand the click-to-open idea, mouse-over-to-open could sometimes kill yourself, just want to ask if there's better solution...

    Thank you.
    I've tried this method, but its annoying and buggy. So I went back to good old clickin' Maybe v1.00 or later I'll have the Team UI 'reskinned' the same way I did with the top center (clock), top right (scoreboard). This method of 'building' the UI will always have a few pixels minimum of width and height, which should solve your problem of it being too tiny. You're probably playing with 'quite a low' resolution.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zesbeer View Post
    so i tested like i said i would i disabled all other mods and it still happens so it has to be a problem with bardui.

    Edit: also a idea i had instead of having it be a + that changes color why not have it be a E/D for enabled and disabled so it changes color appropriately?

    with that change you can add that as a tool tip that can be disabled.
    Ah I found the bug! Thanks for testing, this will be fixed in the next update
    I'm thinking of making a 'quick ban icon' instead of a +
    Last edited by Quzzap; 12-27-2010 at 07:09 AM.

  8. #208
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post
    I've tried this method, but its annoying and buggy. So I went back to good old clickin' Maybe v1.00 or later I'll have the Team UI 'reskinned' the same way I did with the top center (clock), top right (scoreboard). This method of 'building' the UI will always have a few pixels minimum of width and height, which should solve your problem of it being too tiny. You're probably playing on with 'quite a low' resolution.




    Ah I found the bug! Thanks for testing, this will be fixed in the next update
    I'm thinking of making a 'quick ban icon' instead of a +
    awesome! and we just fixed voip sliders seems like the only bug left with thous are a bug with moveable frames...
    Last edited by Zesbeer; 12-27-2010 at 06:02 AM.
    S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
    -----
    1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2

  9. #209
    Would be great to have the old buff icons, I don't like the enhanced icons, prefer BardUI icons with the circular timer.

    A small bug, but my unitframes doesn't seem to save my preferences, I like the gold/ability draw to be closed by default but it opens each heroes bar after each restart of hon.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnets View Post
    Would be great to have the old buff icons, I don't like the enhanced icons, prefer BardUI icons with the circular timer.

    A small bug, but my unitframes doesn't seem to save my preferences, I like the gold/ability draw to be closed by default but it opens each heroes bar after each restart of hon.
    The old buff icons won't be coming back, sorry.
    Your other issue, isn't really a bug because it just doesn't save it individually. It can only be controlled by the checkbox in the options, all open, or all closed.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post
    The old buff icons won't be coming back, sorry.
    Your other issue, isn't really a bug because it just doesn't save it individually. It can only be controlled by the checkbox in the options, all open, or all closed.
    Thanks, I missed that option.

  12. #212
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frankfurt
    Posts
    803
    Just out of interest, did you win the game you took that screenshot?

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by koKuyo View Post
    Just out of interest, did you win the game you took that screenshot?
    yes

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post
    I've tried this method, but its annoying and buggy. So I went back to good old clickin' Maybe v1.00 or later I'll have the Team UI 'reskinned' the same way I did with the top center (clock), top right (scoreboard). This method of 'building' the UI will always have a few pixels minimum of width and height, which should solve your problem of it being too tiny. You're probably playing with 'quite a low' resolution.
    I guess so...
    Thanx anyway

  15. #215
    Updated to BardUI++ v1.00. BardUI++ is now officially out of beta
    Updated my MiniUI aswell, download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5648227/barduipp/MiniUI.honmod
    I'll be working on a video explaining every feature in the next few days.

    Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.00 (December 28, 2010)
    - VoIP Sliders, Fixed them not showing up (for real now! :p) When  changing the height and length of the sliders, the player's name will  not center correctly. This is due to a bug in the movf_label template  (part of Movable Frames). If you reload the game interface or restart  hon, it will be correct.
    - Scoreboard, The toggle quick ban button now completely disables quick banning (not only right-click)
    - Scoreboard, Fixed the quickban tooltip showing up even if you've disabled it in the options.
    - Self UI, Made hero frame like party frame (and is movable). Has these  features: hero icon, hp, mp, level, buyback, xp bar. When opened it  shows gold (+GPM tooltip), fast share button and a larger xp bar.
    - Team UI, Updated the side panel buttons and their tooltips a bit.
    - Options, added configurable toggle hotkey for the scoreboard.
    Last edited by Quzzap; 12-27-2010 at 06:50 PM.

  16. #216
    Thanks so much, working great

  17. #217
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Quzzap View Post
    Updated to BardUI++ v1.00. BardUI++ is now officially out of beta
    Updated my MiniUI aswell, download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5648227/barduipp/MiniUI.honmod
    I'll be working on a video explaining every feature in the next few days.

    Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.00 (December 28, 2010)
    - VoIP Sliders, Fixed them not showing up (for real now! :p) When  changing the height and length of the sliders, the player's name will  not center correctly. This is due to a bug in the movf_label template  (part of Movable Frames). If you reload the game interface or restart  hon, it will be correct.
    - Scoreboard, The toggle quick ban button now completely disables quick banning (not only right-click)
    - Scoreboard, Fixed the quickban tooltip showing up even if you've disabled it in the options.
    - Self UI, Made hero frame like party frame (and is movable). Has these  features: hero icon, hp, mp, level, buyback, xp bar. When opened it  shows gold (+GPM tooltip), fast share button and a larger xp bar.
    - Team UI, Updated the side panel buttons and their tooltips a bit.
    - Options, added configurable toggle hotkey for the scoreboard.
    there is a bug with mini ui, here is a screen the monky and pull down menue still show up for some reason as you can see if i disable everything but bardui it works fine but if i enable just min ui and bardui it shows up like this:


    and like i said if you made the xp bar align with the money box and made it mach in size you could make the mana bar as large as the hp bar...

    Edit: i also dont know if someone edited mini ui so that the %% was fixed or not...
    Last edited by Zesbeer; 12-27-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
    -----
    1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2

  18. #218
    Can you make it an option to keep the original hon top left unit frame cause I like that better, or tell me how to change myself thank you.

  19. #219
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashZ View Post
    Can you make it an option to keep the original hon top left unit frame cause I like that better, or tell me how to change myself thank you.
    l2 read options
    S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
    -----
    1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Zesbeer View Post
    there is a bug with mini ui, here is a screen the monky and pull down menue still show up for some reason as you can see if i disable everything but bardui it works fine but if i enable just min ui and bardui it shows up like this:


    and like i said if you made the xp bar align with the money box and made it mach in size you could make the mana bar as large as the hp bar...

    Edit: i also dont know if someone edited mini ui so that the %% was fixed or not...
    I'm having the same problem (I was also able to make the stock group UI appear clicking the drop down arrow.)

    Also, the kill notifier added with HoN 2.0 doesn't seem work when you enable mini-ui.
    Last edited by Nocturnion; 12-28-2010 at 08:05 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •