Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    team matchmaking pleez

dotallyrad.com
    youtube.com/daggius
    twitch.tv/drddaggius

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This are Cool Gold Changes ! Keep up the good work S2...

________

Come to test, Awesome Custom Heroes @

Playable Heroes Repository
    LINK HERE

________

where's the explanation for the tablet change. that change was unnecessary and has no logic involved
    Graphic/Web Designer and Designer of Free Custom Account Icons (CAI) and Custom Backgrounds

Click the pic for my mashup thread of HoN and other characters from games/movies/shows
    Click here for my Hero morph thread (merging 1 or more heroes together)

Click here for my Deviantart Profile

Item was too strong?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Can Demented Shaman get assists with his ultimate now?

TDL does

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 29/07/14: How I Started My First Game)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DivA View Post
    In line with Fielding's Design Update, we will be maintaining a series of HoN Dev Blog posts...
    How i can to subscribe on this blog?

Quote Originally Posted by DivA View Post
    If the target killed is level 20, he loses 600 gold when dying. The killer will earn 300 gold, and the total assist bonus would be 150, for a total of 450. This means later in the game, the new assist bonus will not be enough to overcome the massive discrepancy between gold injected and gold removed from the game.
    don't you forget a bit that the further the game progresses, the faster the heroes can farm through creeps, especially since there are more and more?

About time that you guys started doing this. I hope to see it for every balance change in the future. Sourcing your references would be nice, too, and encourage useful discussion.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorb View Post
    Can Demented Shaman get assists with his ultimate now?

TDL does
    He always could

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Then I'm playing him terribly wrong or I have a really buggy game.

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 29/07/14: How I Started My First Game)

Why did we only get this for one patch? There were of course other balance changes, but no explanation for:

Plated Greaves: recipe removed
    ?

They weren't any good. Too expensive for what they were worth. Still not that good compared to steamboots.

Seriously community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    S2 releases a complex hero and the community whines. S2 releases a simple hero and the community whines.
    S2 releases a hero once a month and the community complains that they want more. S2 releases a hero every fortnightly and the community whines it is too much.
    S2 pulls knee jerk balance patches and the community whines. S2 tries to let the dust settle before making balance changes and the community whines.

I initially thought they removed the item altogether. I'm more "mad" about not continuing the explanations.

EDIT: Wrong thread. Delete this post.
    Last edited by CSDragon; 12-05-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Seriously community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    S2 releases a complex hero and the community whines. S2 releases a simple hero and the community whines.
    S2 releases a hero once a month and the community complains that they want more. S2 releases a hero every fortnightly and the community whines it is too much.
    S2 pulls knee jerk balance patches and the community whines. S2 tries to let the dust settle before making balance changes and the community whines.

Pause why not 30 sec for team who paused, 2 min for other team. This solves problems when internet dies and have to restart modem, this takes about 30 secs and then 15-30 secs to reconnect. People are dicks and will take advantage of when the other team has a DC, but when it happens on their team - remake we are one down cry cry cry.

Explanations are easy to understand.

Nice way to copy LoL But still HoN is better, but less copy and do more things that is your own!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Boefst View Post
    Nice way to copy LoL But still HoN is better, but less copy and do more things that is your own!
    The fact still remains that HoN > LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Trexybot View Post
    I never know if I'm being charged by rampage
    I can't sleep at night S2