Thread: ''Missing Parameters''

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    7

    ''Missing Parameters''

    I'm trying to make a new clan, we are 5 members who are inlogged at the same time. The clan name and tag is available and I press the ''send invites'' button. In the chat below comes a text. ''Failed to creat clan, missing parameters''

    What does that mean?

    Help me plox
    WAFFELS ON PANCAKES


  2. #2
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    7
    Can I get this moved to ''tech support''?
    WAFFELS ON PANCAKES


  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sol3
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0
    This will soon be fixed. This is caused by you trying to create a clan through the client with 4 letters in the clan tag.

    For now you can create the clan with 3 letters and go to your clan management page (http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/clan_tag_here) and change your tag to whatever you want.

  4. #4
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    This will soon be fixed. This is caused by you trying to create a clan through the client with 4 letters in the clan tag.

    For now you can create the clan with 3 letters and go to your clan management page (http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/clan_tag_here) and change your tag to whatever you want.
    I followed this. The reason I made the clan was for a chat channel, now the chat channels name is under the the 3 letter tag and not the 4 letter one. How can I fix this?

  5. #5
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpredator View Post
    I followed this. The reason I made the clan was for a chat channel, now the chat channels name is under the the 3 letter tag and not the 4 letter one. How can I fix this?
    Isn't the chat channels name normally (clan) (full name of the clan) ?
    You just lost THE GAME

  6. #6
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrusum View Post
    Isn't the chat channels name normally (clan) (full name of the clan) ?
    Yes but it cannot be changes :S

  7. #7
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    8
    Has the issue been fixed?
    Last edited by Zpredator; 10-29-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •