Thread: Breakycpk + HenryD = ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Breakycpk + HenryD = ?

Breakycpk and HenryD is a good castcombination. High quality casting and indepth. But... I have recently realised that many times it seems like Breakycpk is repeatedly ignoring HenryD when he does his indepth "competitive experience" talk.
    Every time HenryD has a point to make, Breakycpk click on follow on a hero and don't really make any comment on anything that HenryD has to say except maybe "Agreed" or "Okay" (when Henry has a point to make himself, not when Breakycpk asks him about something). I get quite annoyed by this, mostly because HenryD has many valid points to make which it feels like Breakycpk disregards. Also, for me, this behavior creates some kind of embarrassing touch that gives me the feeling that Breakycpk is frustrated about HenryD intrerrupting the gameflow or not making sense for the viewers.

Anyone else who has noticed this aswell?
    Last edited by ScoutkniveZ; 10-21-2010 at 06:23 AM.

You JUST noticed this?

You are late my friend I feel you tho

If so, why is he commentating with him? Why just not sack him?

HiYa

Because in his heart, Breaky hates HenryD, as all normal well adjusted people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinkaiser View Post
    Because in his heart, Breaky hates HenryD, as all normal well adjusted people do.
    perfect, +1.

Quote Originally Posted by mystylez View Post
    perfect, +1.
    <3 The truth

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What would you like Breaky to say?

"Excellent point Henry! Im so glad you are on the HoNcast staff, you are such a rivetting chap that I will take you out for a drink a buy you a whore for the night. Such insight!"

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSopranos View Post

"Excellent point Henry! Im so glad you are on the HoNcast staff, you are such a rivetting chap that I will take you out for a drink a buy you a whore for the night. Such insight!"
    This. Seriously I really don't understand what you want OP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSopranos View Post

Well it wouldn't hurt to show that Breaky is listening and cares about what HenryD says instead of creating a feeling that HenryDs comments are out of place

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Haven't watched a cast for quite some time but I've found that whenever Breaky does respond to Henrys input, it usually would make no sense. Simply put, Breaky does not really understand how HoN works. His knowledge does not come from deduction and game analysis. He knows that which he has seen other players do, but that's it.
    Last edited by Berra_la; 10-21-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Breakycpk + HenryD = Kenan and Kel

Not making sense to the viewers? Breaky is frustrated because he doesn't even know what HenryD is talking about. Breaky has been casting competitive HoN for a year and still doesn't know **** about anything past 1700 pub games. All he can do is catch corpses with the camera and read off creep scores of heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by shakezilla View Post
    Breakycpk + HenryD = Kenan and Kel
    Alllll riiightttttt HERE IT GOES
    " has pulled me 1100 units northwest with his dangly parts, please come save me at your convenience." - NoisyCricket

LOL @ recent casts where Breaky yells at HenryD

breaky owns

i think he gets pissed at HenryD sometimes but i dont think he purposely disregards his comments. he always asks Henry for his opinion on specific choices and events all the time in each game

Dude, HENRYD IS THE MAN. I don't get how anyone can complain about him, dude is so legit. ON THE OTHER HAND, xander (zndr in disquise) is a joke, and his faux relaxed demeanor is so annoying and transparent. Breaky, Phil, and Henry are so genuine, it oozes through my speakers as I ooze in my pants.

Great combo for Hon commentary.

Henry has taught me a lot about game play and things that I just wouldn't see / understand if I were to watch the replays without commentary. Breaky makes it feel like I'm watching a sports event.

Breaky doesn't know anything about the game and drones on about the only thing he can comprehend - what he sees. And even then, it's just blabber and he misses 95% of the key plays.

HenryD is annoying and his competitive insight is appalling. ello i get push staff on mahdmahn.

My Guides: Soul Reaper | Soul Stealer

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Breaky doesn't know anything about the game and drones on about the only thing he can comprehend - what he sees. And even then, it's just blabber and he misses 95% of the key plays.

HenryD is annoying and his competitive insight is appalling. ello i get push staff on mahdmahn.
    I'm an average gamer but their insight has improved many aspects of my own game.

Henry also has higher PSR than you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast