Match 16940959 hi guys i would like to know what do you think of my play.
i'm SS, i want to say that i'm not so good as player but also not noob, and with SS i got some problems...
i need some critiques and advise.
then tell me about the game how was it
Thank you for your help
There's your problem!
SS pretty much needs to snowball to stay effective. (500+xpm, 300+gpm)
What itembuilds were you going for?
You also had almost double the deaths of your glacius partner :P
[stream]www.twitch.tv/Kaluroo[Type /join Kaluro in-game for a fun pub channel!]In HoN, attacking structures during the absence of creeps is not backdooring.If someone is utilizing guerrilla style tactics on your structures, it is an acceptable strategy.
farm more, especially focus on your first 15 minutes
Don't pick SS if the other team picks deadwood. At least when played right, deadwood is the toughest hero to deal with as SS early game, and a good deadwood player will stalk you and kill you every chance he can. Out of all carry heroes, SS is probably the easiest for Deadwood to handle. As SS is always trying to farm lanes as he isn't a particularly good jungler, he is easy to roamgank. And Rotten Grasp + Ulti keeps you disabled for a long enough time to die in early game as you are very squishy.
PS: I'm at work so didn't watch the replay, but I imagine you had trouble with DW that game no? If not, then the DW wasn't doing what he was supposed to but you still lost. :P
you couldve won the lane but you need more practice appearently the one thing you need to do is constantly keep your eye on the map and just start the farming/lvling your goal is to be scary not be that squishy hero that gets killed instantly
You didnt have a bad creep score id say what you needed to do was not get killed so much.
Um, no...that was a terrible creep score. I watched your replay and you need lots and lots of practice at last hitting. You simply auto-attacked most of the creep waves and failed to get a last hit because you didn't wait for it. You should easily have tripled your creep score if you just WAIT and get the last hits. Don't auto attack, that's just dumb. A couple of things that could have helped you though.
1) Never get ult at lv6, max out souls and demon hands first. You used your ult twice directly on top of dw with lv2 souls(15) and didn't even take off half his life. Level souls first, max it out, get higher damage...then you can outhit anyone in the game.
2) DW does wreck Soulstealer, but only if you let him. You had both wards at the start of the game, Put one at rune for sight, and put the other on top of mid ramp so you can see when he is casting root and simply avoid it.
3) Get a bottle earlier, before lv7. Once you get lv7 and get lv4 demon hands its free farming for you from there, dw can't do crap. Simply line up each creep wave and do 2 nukes to completely wipe them out. This makes it so you get all 4 creeps every wave, and you don't have to deal with dw cause he's too busy running around with your creep around his tower. This lets you get rune freely, and lets you go up into the jungle and take out a camp there while you wait for the next wave.
4) Don't go ganking unless you know you're gonna get a kill. At lv7 you wondered down to bottom in hopes of getting a moon queen who was actually outlvling you and at full hp. Then you let Ophelia see you, and you stay in the same place. What did you think was gonna happen?
5) You need items before you roam or push towers. You tried grouping up and pushing before you had lv4 souls, and before you had any items.
All of these things completely gimped your farm, work on those and nobody can stand up to you...theres a reason SS completely stomps pubs, I don't care which heroes they pick. If you have good farm on SS you should have
1) 2min bottle
2) 5min steamboots
3) 12-15min shrunken head
At that point you can go ganking\roaming\pushing and continue your farm. Whatever your next item(frostburn, pkey) you should have it done before 25min. Then have the frostburn split and made into geo\frost before 45min. By then it should be over. If not, rift shards.
I do have a couple of questions though:
Firstly, should I be grabbing BKB before PK, or after? Survivability is a big problem with me playing SS (often tempted to grab bracers or power supply...is this wise?), though I actually think learning when not to engage is more important than boosting my EHP.
Another question, when you kill a creep wave to farm runes in the laning phase, should you always go and nab a neutral camp or two as well? Do you usually have enough time to do that before grabbing rune and the next wave of creeps arrives?
Also, how important is creep stacking to SS? Should it be a primary goal when not ganking in the mid phase?
Thanks all, and hope I'm not interfering with this replay thread by asking!
when laning mid, try to go in the jungle and stack 1 or 2 camps while the creepwave is at their tower. when facing deadwood, use your demon hands to farm, and try to hit him at the same time.
Don't buy shroud.
Don't buy portal key.
Pew pew demon hands 24/7.
shroud or portal key is random
some say portal is better for fast following up
some say shroud initiation to pew pew heroes inside and insta kill em
haven't watched they replay either but seeing those replies makes me think you could do way better
like not auto attack and hit when needed (only thing really needed ingame) after the map awereness and knowing when to go in or out that is