Plazmus - in memory of agi contest, it will not be forgotten!
This is my hero I've made for agility hero contest. I thought it would be nice to remind everyone of that contest that supposed to take place ages ago.
But beware! This concept is old as time itself and it's full of dust and spider web.
Looks something like this, huge brain guy on a hovercraft with gun (shoots laser) only more transparent with sparks traveling around the brain.
Plazmoid is pure energy blob, small and round (shoots energy laser as well).
Once upon a time, engineer made a hovercraft. Eager to share it with fellow Legion he got a visitor, a Succubus. She made him forget what he did and stole his technology. In the meantime, Hellbourne found powerful energy being - Plazmus.
Plasma beings are extremely rare creations which can live forever as long as they don't use their energy on moving.
Hellbourne made a pact with him and gave him a hovercraft, now he uses his plasma manipulation abilities to destroy Legion.
Plazmus is decent solo pusher, but he really shines in team because of his dependency on units around him.
Movement Speed: 300
Primary Attribute: Agility
Agi: high - high gain
Int: moderate - moderate gain
Str: low - moderate gain
Plasma Bomb (Q)
Plazmus throws some plasma at target area. Plasma either discharges into ground or drains units energy.
Skill Mechanics: Hit on ground shocks everyone in radius dealing damage and mini stun, hit on unit applies Weakened, spawns Plazmoid and different effect depending on level of Weakened.
- First hit is slow which applies Weakened, hit on Weakened target will do 1 second perplex, silence and disarm and add another charge of Weakened, next hit will do 1 second stun, after that each hit will stun for 0.5 seconds
- Weakened last 4 seconds, refreshes with each hit
- Plazmoid has Plazmus ms, 300 range, 1 second attack speed, 2 hp (requires two hits to die), damage per level 10-10, 15-15, 20-20, 25-25
- Plazmoid last 30 seconds, have same properties as skeletons, but tower and creeps will target them and they will attack target for up to 1500 units away or until you issue another attack command
(In other words, unlike FA skeletons if you issue attack command they will keep attacking target even if you keep moving, attack ground will make them follow you again)
- Works on anyone
(1) 1 max charge, slows by 30%, shock deals 50 magic damage and mini stun for 0.1 second
(2) 2 max charge, slows by 30%, shock deals 60 magic damage and mini stun for 0.1 second
(3) 2 max charge, slows by 30%, shock deals 70 magic damage and mini stun for 0.1 second
(4) 3 max charge, slows by 30%, shock deals 80 magic damage and mini stun for 0.1 second
Plasma Shock (W)
Plazmus shocks targets plasma, enraging it.
Skill Mechanics: Applies Rage to target for 7 seconds. After being attacked 5 times Rage is gone and unit is stunned for 2 seconds. If target dies during Rage it blows up dealing % of it's max hp in aoe.
- Rage: Perplex, silence, bonus attack speed and damage reduction
- Calculation: Melee creep with 550 hp, on first level blows for 110, on max level for 275, hero with 2000 hp blows for 300 on max level
- Works on anyone, except Kongor
(1) Rage gives +20% attack speed, 20% damage reduction. Creep blows for 20%, hero blows for 5% max hp in magic damage
(2) Rage gives +30% attack speed, 30% damage reduction. Creep blows for 30%, hero blows for 10% max hp in magic damage
(3) Rage gives +40% attack speed, 40% damage reduction. Creep blows for 40%, hero blows for 10% max hp in magic damage
(4) Rage gives +50% attack speed, 50% damage reduction. Creep blows for 50%, hero blows for 15% max hp in magic damage
Mana Cost: 140
Plasma Gun (Passive)
Plazmus modifies his gun to drain plasma from each living thing and use it to power himself.
Skill Mechanics: Gains one charge per unit in radius, gains attack speed and deals bonus damage to buildings based on number of charges.
"There are many like it, but this one is mine!"
- Max 100% attack speed at 25 units, damage unlimited
- Calculation: 10 units at max level gives 40% IAS and 10 bonus damage
- Bonus damage is true
- Doesn't work on illusions
- Gains charge from anyone, except gadgets
(1) +1 attack speed, +1 bonus damage per charge
(2) +2 attack speed, +1 bonus damage per charge
(3) +3 attack speed, +1 bonus damage per charge
(4) +4 attack speed, +1 bonus damage per charge
Plasma Leak (R)
Plazmus uses his own plasma to power up anyone caught in explosion.
Skill Mechanics: Every unit except Kongor gets Leaked buff for 20 seconds, on attack can spawn illusion of self.
- Pet, creep, neutral and enemy hero illusions have your faction creep AI (following nearest lane towards enemy base), yours and friendly heroes have illusions that mimics movement and attacks
- Friendly hero illusions die with their respective heroes, rest of illusions remain until they die
- Only 1 illusion can be active, if it dies another one can be spawned during buff
- Illusions can't get Leaked buff
- Illusions deal 33% damage and recieve 300%
- Works on anyone, except Kongor
(1) Illusions last 20 seconds, 15% to spawn
(2) Illusions last 30 seconds, 15% to spawn
(3) Illusions last 40 seconds, 15% to spawn