Thread: FragForCancer Charity HoN Livestream September 25 2010

FragForCancer Charity HoN Livestream September 25 2010

The FragForCancer Charity is holding its 5th annual LAN event, and this year it will be hosting Heroes of Newerth in their tournament lineup! From the FragForCancer website:

Our annual headliner event this year, the Fifth Annual Frag For Cancer, is a jam-packed multimedia extravaganza event. It is the biggest Video Game Fundraising Tournament in Atlantic Canada. We will be donating 100% of our fund raising total to Give To Live, a Halifax based non-profit organization aimed at raising money for cancer charities.
    FragForCancer has teamed up with GameReplays.org to livestream the Finals matchup of the HoN tournament this Saturday September 25th at 8:00pm EDT (GMT -4:00). The reigning DoTA champions from last year's event will be there playing in the HoN universe and competing for both fame and fortune!

Smock, Snoopy and I will be there for coverage, and during the finals game, FragForCancer has given us TWO free HoN accounts to give away to our viewers during the game. So, want to score a free HoN account? The only way to find out how is to watch the game live as we will give out a challenge (or trivia question) for users to answer on the GameReplays.org forum thread that will be provided.

All in all, come on out and watch a great match up, and support the cause as all this is being done for Charity.

Thank you on behalf of FragForCancer for all your support!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    As a representative from FFC, I would also like to thank GameReplays.org and S2Games for the awesome support they are giving us!
    THE BEST VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9SHVYaouCM

I hope everything goes as you planned and that you manage to raise more funds than ever before

HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

VoDs / Replays / Forums / Beginner's Guide / Events Replays / Strategies / Tournaments

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I hope the HoN community stands up and supports frag for cancer, they are doing great work.
    I'm more then happy to donate my time and stream to this event.

Hope you all come out(Or just watch ) to support a great event.

We're having an interview with some of the organisers and players now. Games will start in about 10 minutes.

Live now at:
    Livestream

Support fragging cancer. Watch, maybe donate. Enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by FreudianTrip; 09-25-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Join our livestream page and our IRC chat for information how to win 2 HoN accounts.

VoDs / Replays / Forums / Beginner's Guide / Events Replays / Strategies / Tournaments

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Thanks to HoNReplays! You guys did awesome coverage. Sucks we had so many technical difficulties.
    THE BEST VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9SHVYaouCM

Quote Originally Posted by ReDDoT View Post
    Thanks to HoNReplays! You guys did awesome coverage. Sucks we had so many technical difficulties.
    It will be better next time