Thread: GA'lloween 2010 800 Euro 5v5 (October 22, 2010)

GA'lloween 2010 800 Euro 5v5 (October 22, 2010)

For the first time in France a lan is organized in Poitiers Vienne with a tourmanent Heroes of Newerth sponsorised by S2 Game in october 22, 23, 24, 2010

12 team expected

800 euro cash prize and a place at the big Gamers Assembly

Cast and followed by http://heroesofnewerth-tv.fr/news-3/

Many people of the French community listed in the website http://www.heroesofnewerth.fr/ come at this event so approximately 50/80 players

The other tourmanent are:
    - Call of Duty 4 (c) Activision (homologation 400 series) - 8 Team
    - Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve (homologation 400series) - 8 Team
    - Counter Strike Source (c) Valve - 8 Team
    - Trackmania Nation Forever (c) Nadeo - 8 Team

It's free for spectator and 10 euros for each players
    Registration in team or registration in free players for people who coming alone in this website http://www.gamers-assembly.net/inscriptions/charte.html

See you at GA'lloween

Vaeron
    Staff HoN France

Last edited by DetonatR; 05-03-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Awesome..too bad I'm living in the Netherlands .

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    viva le france

yeah too bad for u Rordarok but i think Imroot thinking for coming and Tobias too ^^

For sure we go to see Qualllllqueeeeeek

Yeah yeah

Sure i'll be there with Tobias (he has already confirmed) and i hope Root will coming.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It has to be said that the french TMN:F ladder is simply the best out there !
    I'd like to come, too bad I'm in Berlin for the year.

Have fun anyway

S2 has french employees?! Im shocked, SHOCKED, that they havent surrendered to LoL yet. Is there a problem at the white flag factory keeping you from getting the stuff you need?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by DenyingYou View Post
    S2 has french employees?! Im shocked, SHOCKED, that they havent surrendered to LoL yet. Is there a problem at the white flag factory keeping you from getting the stuff you need?
    Nice one, buddy !

Here is a little more infos for you :

• God created the heaven on earth and named it FRANCE, but in order not to makes the other people jealous and infidel, he created the french to be antipathic and arrogant so that God can rest in peace drinking wine and tasting extremely good foods. Guess what, he succeed !
    • There are only two ways to do things, the way everybody does it and the way the french do it ! Too bad, we are always right !

I never understood this running joke about the french and the fact that we never won any war. It's pretty false first of all check a history book if you want, then we are still a country and that's what matter !

Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the life wherever you happen to live !

Yes, you did win one war. Its a pity it was the french revolution, and the opponents were also french

Say, how long was it since you last lost your entire homeland to a foreign invader and got saved by your neighbour ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by DenyingYou View Post
    Yes, you did win one war. Its a pity it was the french revolution, and the opponents were also french

Say, how long was it since you last lost your entire homeland to a foreign invader and got saved by your neighbour ?
    I don't know, enlighten me ! Or don't, it only shows you are jealous ^of my homeland.

Few hours after the lan we can said it's a success for a first time
    Team was present and players are satisfied and would like to restart an other lan.
    We are going to prepare a feedback and send him to you S2Game
    Maybe we can restart this at the Gamer Assembly 2011 and invite if it's possible invite internationnal team

So wait and see i contact you later for feedback and other

Thanks a lot to you

Vaeron
    Staff HoN France and head admin of GA'lloween tourmanent

This LAN was fun, I hope HoN LANs in France will happen on a regular basis. 10 teams were present, including the already HoNCASTed ToY gaming team.

Let's hope the best for the future of HoN in France, and thanks S2Games for these wonderful cashprizes

This lan was EPIC ! Just bad problems with lags but we were really enjoyed of the tournament !
    And thanks S2 for the cash prize !

Awesome LAN !! French community of HoN ROX !

And thanks S2 for support with cash prize ! That was crazy x)

Indeed the LAN was great and we HoN players were almost half the players of the whole LAN. I find it's huge for a first time.

Hopefully we can have HoN again at the biggest lan in France ( Gamers Assembly ) with, why not, some foreign teams ( hello Spain, England, ??? )

Great lan. It's nice to see such events being sponsored by S2. Keep up the good wok fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by denyingyou

How about I do it?

First off : WW2 was the only war in which we needed help.
    Secondly: The French revolution was only against the French for a few days & more specifically the Vendeen army who were Royalists. Louis the XVI asked for help of the other monarchs of Europe - they provided it. A coalition army of Prussians/British/Austrians were defeated by the revolutionary army (by a certain young General named Bonaparte). They were than attacked by Spain & Italy that also suffered defeat at the hands of the revolutionary army.

There is a book called Seventy Great Battles in History (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...283155&s=books) - 29 out of 70 are attributed to Napoleon.

Did you know that Napoleon's France went from Portugal & Italy to the banks of the River Elbe by 1807. Did you know he lost to a coalition of 7 Nations (7v1 and he almost won... sad eh?).

Did you know that Carolus Magnus or Charlemagne was a French Imperator Romanorum (Roman Emperor) that was given the right of protecting the Pope due to him being the strongest military presence in Europe in 800?

Did you know that the only person to have conquered Great Britain was a French Duke? Guillaume le Conquerant a.k.a William the Conqueror? And that most English words derive from Old French because the government was French nobility?

Did you know that most Crusaders & the 1st King of Jerusalem was French (yup... the only really successful crusade was French led).

Did you know that Louis the XIV had the strongest army in all of Europe during his reign & that he expanded French borders?

Did you know that France won WW1 vs the Germans & that WW2 was a setup by Petain to establish his politcal power in France in exchange for voluntarily giving orders contradictory to victory?
    Did you know that French "Barbus" lived on the Battlefield for years not willing to concede a single inch of land during WW1?
    Did you know that the French resistance is considered the most successful guerilla of all times?

THE FRENCH DO NOT CONCEDE.

I truly think you're an ignorant person that hardly knows any world history (and yes this is considered WORLD history).

To end the history lesson: Surcouf (one of the most famous Corsairs of all time a.k.a King of Corsairs)

Discussing with a British officer:
    "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
    "Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most."

TL;DR : In terms of military might since the dawn of man, France has been the strongest Nation in Europe more than any other (and don't say English or I'll give you another history lesson).

Ps: Don't believe me? Wikipedia will say what I just said & prove you're not very smart.

Comme on dit d'où je viens: Tu dois souvent avoir des couilles collées au cul mais c'est pas toujours les tiennes.
    Last edited by CartEr`; 10-28-2010 at 03:49 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by CartEr` View Post
    How about I do it?

Discussing with a British officer:
    "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
    "Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most."

Comme on dit d'où je viens: Tu dois souvent avoir des couilles collées au cul mais c'est pas toujours les tiennes.
    I lolled actually ! But you shouldn't try to talt anyone into what makes France ! For the most part, France only suits the french because it was built for them and by them ! There is nothing more to it !

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Moving to Archive