Thread: HONCAST ESL August Tournament Grand Finals - MSI vs LOAD w/ chu

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107
  1. #1
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    313

    HONCAST ESL August Tournament Grand Finals - MSI vs LOAD w/ chu

    HONCAST ESL August Tournament Grand Finals - MSI vs KDe

    http://hon.esportmedia.com/live/

  2. #2
    chu owns on pebbles, np.
    Due to the population that the forums attract, balancing the game around forums alone is like predicting the weather with a thermometer.

  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    313
    LOAD won game1, chu rocked with pebbles hard champion of newerth

  4. #4
    Glad to see MSI's "Let BOT afkfarm for 30mins then play" strategy destroyed.

    Next game gonna be epic.

  5. #5
    **** it men chu is so awesome he shows whole world that even asian people can be good at computer games
    iluvyousomuchchumakemeababy

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbinator View Post
    chu owns on pebbles, np.
    who doesnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by VladTenet View Post
    Easy, fast and destroy the game.
    Anyway this kind of permision in the game piss up the players...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteeri View Post
    For example one allies farmed 30mins in jungle by Rampage. After the farm all he got was post haste. Then he says "I need post haste for damage my aura gives me damage from movement speed".
    <Adnoz> kylehunt is the second person i have ever ignored on a forum

  7. #7
    even asian people?

    Pass on the crackpipe man.

  8. #8


    That is all
    S2 just surrendered to LoL

  9. #9
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    355
    Can you guys remember that originally Chu' was the first to play Pandamonium successfully in a competitive game...?? And he was so damn good they started early early on ganking him so that he could not farm...thus the expression "you've got to address the Chu' !" . The only way to shut him down at that time was to early gankrape him....and this is exactly the same strat LOAD applied in this first game. Epic reversal of roles.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzanu View Post
    Can you guys remember that originally Chu' was the first to play Pandamonium successfully in a competitive game...?? And he was so damn good they started early early on ganking him so that he could not farm...thus the expression "you've got to address the Chu' !" . The only way to shut him down at that time was to early gankrape him....and this is exactly the same strat LOAD applied in this first game. Epic reversal of roles.
    Chu was always above the rest

    It was stupid how people were comparing chu to kay cause he also had 2000 psr in beta.

    NOT EVEN CLOSE
    S2 just surrendered to LoL

  11. #11
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    355
    Actually this is not that I meant Btw played with Kay in early early beta, he was good then and very polite and mannered; he will grow in time

    But damn I loved the 1st games' Pebbles play. Now we can make a new expression for MSI : "Address the Panda !"


    PS. I actually came when I saw Chu's NH pick in this 2nd game

  12. #12
    Jesus MSI going same gameplan again. I hope they get wtfpned to hell and back and start playing with some more active strategies. I would close the stream but thank god chu picked NH.

  13. #13
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    313
    MSI is so boring same strategy as game 1

  14. #14
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,821
    msi runs the same **** every game, (panda/maliken trilane) (tb or tundra solo mid) (pharaoh/hb solo other lane)

  15. #15
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,821
    and why aren't they playing USE every game isn't it equal for both teams?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TKOlol View Post
    and why aren't they playing USE every game isn't it equal for both teams?
    MSI pings 200+ to USE (ingame) and Load pings 200+ to EU (also ingame).

    How is that not equal?

    The real question should be why the **** they give both server advantage AND hellbourne advantage to the same team, and not switch it up so the team with the server advantage will play on Legion.

    The roll in game 3 is gonna be SO deciding for the outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchamp7
    It has been a horrible experience watching such a fantastic product fade into what it has become; a shadow of it's former self and a mere glimmer of what it had the potential to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maliken View Post
    Our single main focus is to bring extremely high levels of enjoyment to as many players as possible through our games.

  17. #17
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,821
    i find it hard to believe MSI pings 200+ to EU if i from use get 150. The only way they are getting 200+ ping is if they have awful internet or live on eastern europe which i don't believe is the case. If both teams played use i imagine they'll have 120 - 180 ms?

  18. #18
    its not esl its csn, esl was the kd msi game
    [16:24] <GG-DocSmoothJew> i'd say try and put minimal effort/funding into nevaTV until dota 2 comes around and then get in with that on the ground floor and rape rape rape the hon community

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TKOlol View Post
    i find it hard to believe MSI pings 200+ to EU if i from use get 150. The only way they are getting 200+ ping is if they have awful internet or live on eastern europe which i don't believe is the case. If both teams played use i imagine they'll have 120 - 180 ms?
    They did /pa ingame, which showed the pings. They where trading 200+ pings on the different servers.

    And MSI have players from all over Europe, ranging from Finland to Isreal. -which, as you prolly know, is way east in EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchamp7
    It has been a horrible experience watching such a fantastic product fade into what it has become; a shadow of it's former self and a mere glimmer of what it had the potential to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maliken View Post
    Our single main focus is to bring extremely high levels of enjoyment to as many players as possible through our games.

  20. #20
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,821
    israel=o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •