I've coded a little tool who should help you to find hero guides realy quickly and thought that some of you might find it helpful.
At the moment there is no GUI, just a console, but i think it works aswell. I look for a next step to make a GUI, but this will need some time. Also i try to make the programm available for Linux and if possible MacOS too.
With insert the hero name or a shortcut you search for the hero you want. If the hero is found it will open a homepage with the guide in your browser.
If you have hints what i could do better, or any general response, im very interessting to hear it. =)
- .net 4.0 needed!
- After using the update function you must restart the programm
- unfortunately after the first update you must make a shortcut to: C:\HonGuideFinder\HonGuideFinder.exe
- Custom Links will be saved in the folder: C:\HonGuideFinder\Guides
- Latest Hero's Added
- Update function
- you can add custom links now
- Rewrote nearly the whole code
- changed some corrupted herolinks
- made a GUI
- Added a reportcategorie for corrupted links (info - defekte Links melden)
- Added Hero categories (agility, intelligence and strenght) so you can search your hero over them
thanks for your feedback =)
well, eachone have a other way to manage their guides. i like the way with my guide, because i dont have to search in my favourits for the right guide, just insert the shortcut of the hero and the guide is opening. so i think it's easier and faster this way =)
and for new player who havent a collection of their guides. so it could be helpful to have a collection =)
i finished a new version of my tool. You can see the things who changed in the changelog.
There will be come some additional features in the next time. For this reason this is version is marked as Beta. If you find some Bugs plz tell me of them (you can do this in the programm under: info - ?ber - r?ckmeldung an den Entwickler or here in the forumthread). Any proposal for improvments are welcome too of course. =)