Thread: FPS/Ping v2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1

    FPS/Ping v2.0

    This mod adds two resizable movable panels. One for FPS and one for Ping.

    FPS Panel:


    Requirements
    HoN Mod Manager


    Changelog
    Code:
    v2.0
    - Updated for HoN v2.0
    
    v1.1
    - Mod is now auto-updateable
    - Ping can be shown automaticly
      * in options, you can set if and how often ping will be shown
    
    v1.0
    - Initial release
    DOWNLOAD HONMOD: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10093959/HoN...fpsping.honmod
    Last edited by mtK; 01-07-2011 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #2
    nice work!
    DEC 13th, 2010
    “We will NEVER allow player to gain an in-game advantage for money, ONLY COSMETICS

    JUL 29th, 2011
    “Players will be able to PURCHASE EARLY ACCESS to new heroes to play them before they are released for free to the rest of the legacy players”


    no pics allowed? text will do just fine. gj on wasting more time on useless bullshit, don't bother fixing your game...

  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    4.65 billion years
    Posts
    886
    Cool stuff man.
    True Skill Rating mod - a numerically simple but elaborate rating system used to judge the skill of players.


  4. #4
    Fraps overlay can't move. you > fraps. GJ =D
    My Scout Guide - HELP ME WITH SOME REPLAYS

    Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post
    I'm not a woman; I want it to be functional, not cleaner.

  5. #5
    Can you make a ping panel that always shows the ping like FPS's beside a button to click?
    Of course, set up an infrequent refresh rate, like 5s~10s


    Thank you for such great mod, always wanted it.

  6. #6
    please make a way to remove the boarder..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTsC View Post
    Can you make a ping panel that always shows the ping like FPS's beside a button to click?
    Of course, set up an infrequent refresh rate, like 5s~10s
    Thank you for such great mod, always wanted it.
    Like I said in the first post, there is no trigger for Ping like it's for FPS and I can't get the value of it. That's why I made button for quick solution. I will try to parse it from chat, but I need to upgrade my modding skills for that first.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallHammer View Post
    please make a way to remove the boarder..
    You mean that blue border on the picture? It's only on the picture, there is no border in game. You can see that mod in action here:

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mtK View Post
    Like I said in the first post, there is no trigger for Ping like it's for FPS and I can't get the value of it. That's why I made button for quick solution. I will try to parse it from chat, but I need to upgrade my modding skills for that first.
    Oh my bad, didn't read it at first, lol...

    GoGo S2


    Thank you once again.

  9. #9
    Until that Ping command is supported by S2, can't you just let the game automatically ping every 20 or 30 seconds and display the result? That'd be easier than hitting a button every time you want to know your ping.

  10. #10
    I though about that, but then again you have spam on chat every 20 sec so I don't know if this is smart, maybe I will make it optional...

  11. #11
    Here, a mod i made that shows the ping in the box. I made it refresh when you move your mouse over it. It still writes the ping in the chat box, if I could somehow suppress the chat messages, and if i knew how to make a simple timer trigger then it would be perfect.

    Chat messages could be suppressed by making a custom chat box, catching all messages from the default box, forwarding them to the custom chat box, and removing the "Current ping:" text. We could maybe somehow use Silv3ri's Chat Redone mod for suppressing the "Current ping" text.

    Requires:
    Movable Frames
    Bang! lib Chat Parser

    http://www.mediafire.com/?15cxfjvsaxez81h
    Last edited by s3r1al1337; 08-13-2010 at 08:41 AM.

  12. #12
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by s3r1al1337 View Post
    Here, a mod i made that shows the ping in the box. I made it refresh when you move your mouse over it. It still writes the ping in the chat box, if I could somehow suppress the chat messages, and if i knew how to make a simple timer trigger then it would be perfect.

    Chat messages could be suppressed by making a custom chat box, catching all messages from the default box, forwarding them to the custom chat box, and removing the "Current ping:" text. We could maybe somehow use Silv3ri's Chat Redone mod for suppressing the "Current ping" text.

    Requires:
    Movable Frames
    Bang! lib Chat Parser

    http://www.mediafire.com/?15cxfjvsaxez81h

    Bang! Buddy Hover Info does the trick you are looking for.
    Ben Pettit | Lead UIX Developer

  13. #13
    New version v1.1. See changelog.

  14. #14
    You can now improve this mod and has it show ping in a movable box.

  15. #15
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    90
    yeah, update it pls
    "Do not run, we are your friends!"
    "Wake up, time to die."
    "I'm blind, not deaf."
    "You fail to amuse me!"

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by s3r1al1337 View Post
    Here, a mod i made that shows the ping in the box. I made it refresh when you move your mouse over it. It still writes the ping in the chat box, if I could somehow suppress the chat messages, and if i knew how to make a simple timer trigger then it would be perfect.

    Chat messages could be suppressed by making a custom chat box, catching all messages from the default box, forwarding them to the custom chat box, and removing the "Current ping:" text. We could maybe somehow use Silv3ri's Chat Redone mod for suppressing the "Current ping" text.

    Requires:
    Movable Frames
    Bang! lib Chat Parser

    http://www.mediafire.com/?15cxfjvsaxez81h
    Updated version of this mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?yz8psl88fkhokkb
    - shows the ping in a small panel
    - auto-refresh every 5 seconds
    - starts working at 5 seconds match time

    Of course, mtK should also update his mod, because this one I made is very simple, with no options, and it shows just the ping without the FPS panel.
    Last edited by s3r1al1337; 10-02-2010 at 11:48 PM.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTsC View Post
    Love the new UI_CMD, love your updated version s3r1al1337
    thx dude
    Ping Panel - small ping mod

  19. #19
    1. ctrl+f8
    2. host_drawfps 1
    3. ??????????
    4. profit

  20. #20
    NOT, it's not movable. Also no ping.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •