I got the new patch and now an important feature is broken
If you use or have used mods, you may want to get into the habit of re-applying them every patch, then checking that they still work in practice mode.
You can check for mods you've forgotten about by entering ListModdedFiles in the console.
To find the exact file:
SetSave fs_trackCustomFiles 1
Removing s2z Mods My interface is invisible!
I got an XXXX Unread Bits Error!
I see black and/or white squares!
My text is weird stuff like blahblah_name_1!
Something important doesn't work!
As with any patch, you should disable and re-apply all your mods.
1) Open your HoN/game folder.
2) Any .s2z file you have that is notresources0.s2z or textures.s2z is a mod.
resources999.s2z contains all your honmods while anything else is a .s2z format mod.
You should rename the extension of any .s2z format mods to .s2z.bak to disable them temporarily.
3) Open HoN Mod Manager and click File, Download Mod Updates
4) Replace Movable Frames and Mod Options Framework with the ones from this post
5) Attempt to enable and apply your mods* *You should disable the following mods as they are now included in the game:
Spell Channelling Bar
Enhanced Buff Icons
Replay Stats Button
6) If you get a requirement error, see the belowsection of this post
7) If you get a different error (usually 'xxx could not find yyy') then check the respective mod's thread for an update. The OP as well as the last few pages is a good place to look. There may not be one yet, in which case you will just need to disable the mod for now.
8) If everything is working properly, you can start re-enabling your .s2z format mods.
If after all this your interface has completely vanished, it means that one of your mods that is able to apply is causing a problem. You should try disabling half your honmods at a time to track down the particular mod with the problem. You should then post in that mods thread describing the issue you had so the author is able to address it.
I cannot left click in-game!
Go to the controls options tab and re-bind left click to "Primary Action"
I dont have this fcking enhanced buff icons mod in external form, but also have invisible interface. I deleted completely SpecUI and anyway again have invisible interface. Help pls. If i rename resources999.s2z then i get my interface back, but playing without mods is not for me. Maybe exist way to somehow strike out record of enhanced buff icons or specui?
Originally Posted by Maindi
Multiselect hotkeys causes the UI to go invisible.
Problem solved. Thx man. Problem was in this fcking Multiselect Hothkeys, really.
Last edited by Ikran_Makto; 10-02-2010 at 04:15 PM.