- Skill Levels:
- [HIGH] :
- >1 year competitive dota/HoN experience (IHLs, team-based leagues (e.g. CAL), etc), available to scrim 3-5 nights per week, available to participate in weekly tournaments/leagues, complete mastery of the game
- 1900+ MMR
- [MID] :
- 0-1 years of dota/HoN experience, competent with most of HON (heroes, items, etc), some familiarity with competitive strategies (warding, crows, hero selections, etc), sound fundamentals (last hitting, jungling, etc), available to play 1-3 nights per week and play in occasional tournaments
- 1600+ MMR
- [LOW] :
- 0-1 years of dota/HoN experience, new to HON, competent with ~half the game (heroes, items), little or no familiarity with competitive strategies, may be lacking in some basic fundamentals, available to play 1-3 nights per week and primarily scrim other teams (may or may not participate in tournaments)
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE THE TAGS CORRECTLY - POSTS WITHOUT TAGS OR WITH INCORRECT TAGS ARE SUBJECT TO DELETION (though I will most likely just fix the tag, but it's a hassle so please do it correctly yourselves).
Below is a list of suggested items to include in your post to help expedite your clan recruitment experience:
- Skill level (high, medium, low) of the clan you are looking for (explained further below)
- Time zone you play in with respect to GMT (e.g. CDT (US) is GMT - 6)
- Primary language you speak
- Both in-game and out-of-game contact into
- Bio (e.g. past dota experience, past competitive gaming experience etc)
- Talk briefly about who you are and what you do (e.g. casual play, competitive tournaments, etc
Note: If you played competitive X (CS:S, Starcraft, WoW, Mary Kate and Ashley's Shopping Spree), but have little or no competitive dota experience, please do not use the HIGH tag. While you may have the uberest micro in all the land, there is a certain threshold of HON competency that you must surpass (by playing, reading, learning HON) before playing in the top echelon of competition.
Posting in other languages is accepted in this section.
Last edited by Calloniel; Yesterday at 12:04 AM.
Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!