For everyone interested I'm going to be on Lopez tonight(talk/comedy) show monday night. I think its at 11pm pst. I was interviewed about myself, competitive hon, gaming, e3, my masturbation habits, my 21st bday party, and the life of a legend.
I was hanging out with fatal1ty at my booth at e3 and we 1v1ed and I beat him(sup) and then one of george lopezs cameramen recognized me as milkfat and they wanted an interview.
But ya e3 was spectacular and getting on national tv was a huge step for me and competitive scene all together so shoutout and thanks to all my fans I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
The interview was about 5 minutes but they told me they may use the whole thing or just 15 seconds depending on the direction of the show etc. Still cool tho!
Shoutout to panman!!
Last edited by Milkfat; 06-17-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Nah but you got one for being the best monopoly player
i hope i get a shoutout for supporting neva through the tough times
I hope this clueless and needles topic gets deleted for being self promotional and utterly arrogant. thank you
Its unfair that if a guy Fuc*s a different girl every week, he's a legend.
But if a girl fuc*s just 2 guys in a year, shes a slut
If a key opens lots of locks then its a master key.
But if a lock is opened by lots of keys,
Then its a shitty lock!
Probably going to be worse than Ken's interview for Surviver.
Thats cool! I know you were leik omg is this happening to me!
If it happened, all the e-nerds would find out anyway when it was released and you would retain your dignity instead of looking like one of those idiots who win an award and say "hey kids, daddy is on tv" at the end of their speech while they are crying like a child
Do you not understand anything about business. This helps S2, this helps me, and now by returning the favor I'm going to tell everyone about it to help his show. By posting this and telling my friends more people will watch the show than would have originally. Its not pathetic. Its called the real world
"SAAAAAND WRAIIIITH" - Amingo
HoN's Competitive Circuit
For All Your HONTOUR Questions!
Did George Lopez comment on the current Sand Wraith situation? Does he think dispersion should be changed back to the way it was originally?
You know nothing bout the real world or business Milkfat.
You people are un-****ing-believable. A known character from the HoN competitive scene gets interviewed by television and you complain about him posting it on the forums?
Not a big fan of Milkfat, but 99% of the people in his positions would post this. The other 1% is from the Philippines and don't know English.
And the keyword is "would". You morons aren't in his positions.
Jeez @ the 12 year old keyboard warriors
Cool. What other games are you notable from? I have no idea who you are other than someone from MILK.