Thread: LOCO vs HON?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Account Icon

LOCO vs HON?

So we all know LOL is no opponent for HON as we all know LOL is a few thousand niveaus under HON.

Now, I've heard of "Land of CHaos Online" made by "alaplaya". Though alone "Alaplaya" convinces me, that LOCO cannot be even as 'good' as LOL, i'D like to know some about this Loco <.< If not know, then there might be a chance for a closed beta key to share with some people to test the game together to see if it's an opponent for HON (Man, its raining dota clones now :/)
    Last edited by Shen; 05-27-2010 at 01:44 PM.
    My suggestion for DREAM
    My suggestion for BOTS
    Check my LIST OF ALREADY PORTED HEROES

Some guy doing the hero voices! FUNNEH
    Learn to play

I M P R E S S I V E

LOCO is more action based and the hero pool is quite small

LOCO is arena/moba but since this game dont have items and recipes isnt by any chance a dota like

Loco lol
    Good thing about playing with friends: you will never get kicked when picking Night Hound as Orange or Brown.

never heard of this loco, any screenshots or something of that? I like to see how it looks

Quote Originally Posted by Schobbo View Post
    never heard of this loco, any screenshots or something of that? I like to see how it looks
    QFT
    Random dude talking about behe ult
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalTwitch View Post
    Never seen a more useless weak crap AOE ULt than this loser Hero has...

What the hell is the point of it? It never even gets any kills when it goes off.

im feeling loco
    Quote Originally Posted by TriPoison View Post
    It's people like you why we have middle fingers.

Loco

Alaplaya.

lawl

No seriously I signed up for the beta without knowing anything about the game

from the screenshot looks like an MMORPG lol

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    LOCO lol. xD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunder View Post

LOCO is arena/moba but since this game dont have items and recipes isnt by any chance a dota like
    The word MOBA was invented by a pedo

Account Icon
    Saw a gameplay vid once, and it literally vanquished any interest I could have had for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    So we all know LOL is no opponent for HON as we all know LOL is a few thousand niveaus under HON.

Now, I've heard of "Land of CHaos Online" made by "alaplaya". Though alone "Alaplaya" convinces me, that LOCO cannot be even as 'good' as LOL, i'D like to know some about this Loco <.< If not know, then there might be a chance for a closed beta key to share with some people to test the game together to see if it's an opponent for HON (Man, its raining dota clones now :/)
    FANBOY much you fail to realise that both game is different??? failed troll failed.....!! and now you are afraid of LOCO wtf is LOCO anyway.....the SS show that the game graphic is far more superior then HoN so??..

alaplaya has an F from the BBB.

P.S. LoL is better than HoN, from both a business and quality standpoint. Brutal, I know. It really shouldn't be.

If it's good i will play it, like i will play BLC, like i will play DotA2 like i play DotA1.

Don't worry your favorite game will not die, there are still poeple playing BF:vietnam

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvil View Post
    P.S. LoL is better than HoN, from both a business and quality standpoint. Brutal, I know. It really shouldn't be.
    I would like to hear what makes you think so.

Account Icon
    Well... League of Legend has more players than HoN. Don't like it myself but it's more popular atm. The only difference really is that S2 pumps money into the competitive scene of HoN. "If" Riot Games could do that we would have a pretty clear winner...

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMahPiggy View Post
    FANBOY much you fail to realise that both game is different??? failed troll failed.....!! and now you are afraid of LOCO wtf is LOCO anyway.....the SS show that the game graphic is far more superior then HoN so??..
    Get a license for HON or gtfo to your SEA servers :> And I am not trolling. I was actually interested, untill a friend let me see a stream from him. I couldn't believe its being called "Dota like".
    My suggestion for DREAM
    My suggestion for BOTS

Learn to play

I M P R E S S I V E

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Parrot View Post
    Well... League of Legend has more players than HoN. Don't like it myself but it's more popular atm. The only difference really is that S2 pumps money into the competitive scene of HoN. "If" Riot Games could do that we would have a pretty clear winner...
    LOL Is the same as Demigod is the same as LOCO

Pure moneymaking through overpriced ingame items or overpriced retail price for a low quality product

Where HON is

Underpriced high quality product.
    My suggestion for DREAM
    My suggestion for BOTS

Learn to play

I M P R E S S I V E

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThunder View Post

Wrong, LOCO has recipes.

Well, take away the lag, add some nice heroes and it would be a decent game. But no matter how good it is, if the cash shop ruins it then there is nothing to cover that.