Reconnecting from disconnecting without closing HoN
Brief Description: There are interface problems when reconnecting to the chat server.
How to Replicate: Just "lose" internet connection after login on HoN. (Turned off ethernet for a moment). "Reconnect" with HoN open.
Note: I was in a game lobby when this happened. Other interface problems can occur from other places. I did not have any private messages open or to any one.
- Friend list bugs with blank names on all friends
- Number of online friends is the number of friends in list
- Clan Management has some blank names
- Notifications with blank names from the blank names in the list
- Channels with auto join are not "joined" on reconnect.
- Channels that aren't joined and open you cannot "leave" the channel
I may update more in the bugs if I find any.
I've seen the buddy list blank although it says there are buddies logged in(it was 10, and there wasnt' that many logged in at once).
I've seen connection issues on logging in, sometimes the interface goes blanked out in places till it connects.
The 'Game' channel often stays open after the game, and you can't leave it, you have to log out for it to go away.
Last edited by Jager; 05-30-2010 at 06:09 AM.