Thread: vVv Gaming announces open recruitment for Heroes of Newerth!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Account Icon
    If you're still looking for U.S. players then contact me. I think we might be a bit above your idealized skill level, but I'm interested in vVv in general and would appreciate the chance to ask you about it.

Account Icon
    Well, so speak to me if you have any questions or so.

fourflusher - visit this http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/vVv and there should be an apply button with some questions

flare` - sent a friend request, don't know if it'll time out or what, but check your notifications when you log in

hi i was applying to the clan through shadows link i hope u let me play testgames atleast

Currently recruiting:

1) High level US players - specifically someone interested in a team captain role, or a team as a whole

2) High to Med-High players interested in mentoring lower level players to help increase the overall skill level of the HoN community

3) Those interested in improving their HoN skills, maybe you're having trouble with some concepts or keeping up in exp and level, w/e it is, as long as you're motivated and dedicated to improving

Send in an application: http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/vVv
    And come talk to me in game, /j clan vvv gaming

Account Icon
    I'd be interested in trying out for a TEAM, not a community clan. PM me on here, or message/add me in game.

Looking to add lots of players into the clan with the release of HoN!
    Tryout games can be given based on the the role you hope to fulfill, be it competitive, community, or just learning.

Also interested in picking up a team of 5, or forming a solid 5, depending on which comes first, for entrance into tournaments. Players applying for tournament play should have some decent stats to show for it, or be prepared to do a sample scrimmage of sorts

http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/vVv to apply!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Too bad you rage at everyone.
    They see me rollin', they hatin'

Only sometimes XD

It's only mean when they have no interest in changing bad habits, or refuse to think about their actions before doing them, barreling into bad situations or building unbeneficial items XD

HoN is a dynamic game, without learning to think about their environment, people won't understand why people build certain things, or how to counter certain things

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I can't register on your website I dont know why.
    What should I do then?
    DEC 13th, 2010
    “We will NEVER allow players to gain an in-game advantage for money, ONLY COSMETICS”

JUL 29th, 2011
    “Players will be able to PURCHASE EARLY ACCESS to new heroes to play them before they are released for free to the rest of the legacy players”