Thread: vVv Gaming announces open recruitment for Heroes of Newerth!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Currently searching for players, of a mid-level experience minimum (ideally) for both scrims and inhouses, and of course, practice pubs.

Something I would like to make clear about the practice pubs, a full team of clannies, is that I:
    a) expect you to be playing it as if it were a competitive-level match, as in, no bull**** attempts to run carry nymph or something like that
    b) expect it to be AT LEAST be 1650 psr req or higher
    -Justification being that I expect you to be in games that are challenging the skill level you are currently at, not rolling some kids with your eyes closed; the aim is improvement, not promotion of bad habits and pub stomping

Your fellow team mates are mostly of the EST timezone, those currently in clan anyway, however if you have members you would also like to bring into the clan, by all means let me know about them.

Any interested may friend and message me in game, pm me on the forums, or use the online application format at http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/vVv
    Last edited by ShadowsCrush; 03-22-2010 at 03:48 PM.

As a sort of seperate/semi-related note, I have just recently been talking to a group of euro/swedish players that may be coming onboard as well, so euro players shouldn't be discouraged from joining just because they do not fit the US timezones

Account Icon
    I posted in app int he amateur forums today, and doctor told me it was in the wrong forum. Either way I am very excited to apply for vVv. If anyone can help me understand what else I need to do for the application it would be appreciated.

Account Icon
    I wish vVv the best of luck in forming a strong competitive team.

I'm aiming for a mid level team to start this time so I can focus on building team work first with these guys XD

You're always welcome to ring if you're bored, it's ever so lame not having any of the old gang around

I'd tryout if you wanted

Account Icon
    If you'll pardon the intrusion, what happened to your old team?

Either way, I'll get in touch in-game, might be interested, as your goals are in-line with what I want from a clan .

i would like to join, can i get a try-out

Quote Originally Posted by `Dr View Post
    I'd tryout if you wanted
    I don't really aspire to go around taking people out of their clans lol
    The decision is yours whether or not to apply XD

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I'll be looking at the applications personally. I will be getting to know the applicants and seeing how they play before I speak with Shadowcrush.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    interested! very

Currently looking for 1-2 1800ish EURO players, preferably heavy support players

Currently looking for 1700+ US players, gankers/roamers, or groups of friends all LFC , all must be 1700+ , or very high skilled carry players 1800+

I should also add that if there is anyone 1800+ who believes they would make a strong, intelligent team captain, to also apply and contact me in game.

By strong and intelligent I mean having a superb understanding of the game, its mechanics, strategies, team building, and morale support!

Euro team is pretty much filled now.

US section is still looking for players, specifically a team captain, someone willing to take on the leadership role both in deciding on the final 5 and keeping the team on task in matches

Apps can be filled out: http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/vvv

Account Icon
    Still, if needed I'd like to apply for EU

damnit if i knew there is also EU vVv team, i would have applied for some tryouts

Quote Originally Posted by fourflusher View Post
    Still, if needed I'd like to apply for EU
    Quote Originally Posted by mtx_ View Post
    damnit if i knew there is also EU vVv team, i would have applied for some tryouts
    there is always room for more dedicated players

I obviously can't promise you positions on an official team though, unless you are up to leading a secondary team, even if just for the sake of a learning experience

Do you guys have an Oceania team?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyziz View Post
    Do you guys have an Oceania team?
    I'll so rejoin if theres an oceanic team.

I wouldn't say so directly lol, US and Euro are kinda just vague seperations of timezones

I mean as long as people all end up online at the same time, and can play a common server, it's all good XD