Thread: GosuGamers SteelSeries HoN World Cup (June 19, 2010 - January 15, 2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    We have released our brackets but they aren't finalized yet, so people should keep that in mind and check the brackets once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSmoothJew View Post
    We have released our brackets but they aren't finalized yet, so people should keep that in mind and check the brackets once in a while.
    Should make a clean new post with brackets/match deadlines/etc.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    We will be making our official thread tomorrow following the locking of rosters and finalization of the brackets.

what a piece of crap that brackets are.. the top teams start instantly in round 1 rather then pre-game, and it looks very setup so the good teams wont be playing vs each other in the early rounds

-- lame

16 teams qualifying for main tournament for eastern europe. 16 top clans in the tournament playing against each other in round 4 where only 16 teams are remaining ... oh wait

That's how every sane tournament admin would make brackets...you know...with seeds. And this one isn't even properly seeded for the most part.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Kolapz, was it unclear when I said that we'll make our official post with our FINALIZED brackets when we actually close off roster/bracket changes tonight? This is why people shouldn't go making threads/posts about other organizations' tournaments (I already spoke to Kaution so don't take this as a slight at you Kaution). Assuming that we are neglecting to post in this forum is exactly that; an assumption, and we all know what those do.

If you read the posts on this page you would notice my post was actually defending you more than it was accusing you. Publishing a bracket that isn't a final one is stupid though.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Sorry about that Kolapz. It was very very very late here when I wrote that (like next day's sunrise kinda late). I kinda read the first part and didn't properly process it.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIT4GE View Post
    what a piece of crap that brackets are.. the top teams start instantly in round 1 rather then pre-game, and it looks very setup so the good teams wont be playing vs each other in the early rounds

-- lame
    If you read around the subject a little, that's how brackets are meant to work.

Credit to Devious`, with thanks to AvunaOs for my last signature