Thread: Remove Accursed #3 skill as attack modifier

View Poll Results: Should accursed's slow and lifesteal work together?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 28.00%
  • No

18 72.00%

Remove Accursed #3 skill as attack modifier

Since attack modifiers and lifesteal could not me mixed, I've completely lost interest in accursed. The patch actually removes any chance of him getting lifesteal, and i quite liked getting elder parasite or totem of rage on this hero (carry-accursed). I think it's unfair to accursed that slither and arachna gets to keep their slows + lifesteal and accursed doesn't. I think his slow skill should be removed as attack modifier and made passive or something.

I'm sorry if such a thread is already out there but i couldn't find any using search.

T-up if you see my point

Account Icon
    No.

l2p Accursed...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Why are you getting EP on accursed......
    If you played your heroes properly you wouldn't have this problem.

Account Icon
    Abyssal Skull maybe?

Accursed is meant for support and tanking. As you get higher up - cookie cutter builds are always the best.

And you are wrong about slither - his slow is an attack modifier - he cannot use lifesteal unless it is abyssal skull.

Accursed's 3rd skill alone makes him attack fast enough - if you want him to be a carry grab a warpcleft or something. Or make a charged hammer.

But otherwise - keep him as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    And you are wrong about slither - his slow is an attack modifier - he cannot use lifesteal unless it is abyssal skull.
    Ahem... :AbyssalSkull: is for melee only... please tell me how could slither have any kind of lifesteal?

And Accursed is a straight up port from Avernus in DoTa and ports are most of the times very balanced.

just saying...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    t down.
    1) its balanced. nuff said. no need to change balance to provoke more carry-accurseds.
    2) imagine it with frostburn. (or even frostwulf, getting the ms aura with geometer) the ms boost + the slow would simply insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Raper View Post
    And Accursed is a straight up port from Avernus in DoTa and ports are most of the times very balanced.
    just saying...
    I am not 100% sure, but I think "sear" (dont ask why I remember the name LOL) works as a buff placer, and thus stacks with lifesteal and maim. (frostburn's dota slow)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You want lifesteal?
    GET A FREAKING ABYSSAL SKULL.

/thread

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    No. I dont want to see carry Accursed in every second game I play.

He is already the most ridiculous support hero already.

Account Icon
    Guys...I am pretty sure you do not know what EP does.
    First of all, it gives 100 attck speed something that is rly awsome for Accursed because of his 3rd skill AND EP increases dmg taken by 20% which is really really good when you are using it with your ulti thats why EP is a really nice item for Accursed. (more health gained from ulti and more effective 3rd skill).
    Thats why I voted "yes" on that stack

Quote Originally Posted by QKO View Post
    No.

l2p Accursed...
    Says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by QKO View Post
    No.

l2p Accursed...
    What's better on accursed than kick ass attack speed and life-steal to keep himself alive (as a tank)

Retorical, don't bother replying

Accursed is already God Tier. You really want to give him a buff.

You can toggle between attack-modifiers by clicking the proper icons above the mini-map. In that case you would give up on sear.

Your choice now...