0.9.8 BETA - 03/06/2011:
- Removed error thrown after a developer uses a Delete+Replace, Replace+Replace, Replace+Delete and Delete+Delete. None of those make sense, but it won't throw errors saying can't apply. Future (not far) implementation of semanthics and errors check for developers will warn the mode developer about that.
- Fixed little bug while updating mods.
- Added copyfile attribute fromresource, accepting a boolean as it's value. Example: <copyfile ... fromresource="true"/> this will copy the file from the resources0.s2z file. Using this without both NAME and SOURCE doesn't make sense, but won't throw a error if you do.
- Started thinking about a self repository with a automatically upload mods through the Manager.
0.9.7 BETA - 30/04/2011:
- Changed default font to display Chinese characters correctly.
- Changing language doesn't need to restart the Manager anymore.
- Tried another way to solve linux home user path problem.
- Added auto-search for mods folder on Linux on both hidden folder and game folder. Added auto-search also from Notausgang's ModManager and (x86) Program Files folder.
- Fixed possible crash exceptions.
- Changed way that manager gets the current game version.
- Little fix for launching HoN and making sure the line is called as only one argument, even with spaces.
0.9.6 BETA - 25/04/2011:
- New Updating System working. Now the Manager will only download the files that we're added/edited/replaced, reducing download size by, at minimum, 80%.
- Restored new SAX XML Driver for parsing the mods.
- Fixed problem with position attribute in a find action.
- DetailsView now saves column order.
- Added new method to sort mods. This shall fix some uncommon errors while many mods are active.
- Added basic export feature.
- Fixed bug while applying mods. Actions with conditional for 3 mods (not 'MiniUI' and not 'Bang! Misclick Master' and not 'BardUI++', the same as before) was ignoring the last word due to a little logical error.
- Changed button size on the Preferences Dialog.
- Set the default LaF correctly when the manager runs for the first time.
- Fixed little bug on Linux. It was missing a '/' before the '~' to retrieve the correct user path dir.
- Updated language files.
0.9.5.1 BETA - 16/04/2011:
- Restored older Driver for parsing XML because the one I used to retrieve LineNumbers didn't worked.
- Added small icons feature.
- DetailsView now uses L10n for header options.
- Note: Changes to strings file have been made
- Details View options "color checkboxes" and "show icons" are now properly saved
0.9.5 BETA - 15/04/2011:
- Updated Turkish language.
- Added Spanish and Norwegian languages.
- Fixed manager updating mods to older version than the current one.
- Fixed not closing the manager when updating.
- Added support for retrieving Line Numbers for the actions in the XML.
- Fixed bugs SplashScreen related.
- DetailsView now uses L10n for column names.
- Fixed bug while loading managerOptions.xml
0.9.4 beta - 10/04/2011:
- Fixed bug while auto-updaing. Now using a String Array it prevents error indepedent of OS, blank spcaes or uncommon characters on path. Problem solved now for life!
- Added bar animation while applying mods and exiting the Manager.
- Fixed annoying behavior that changed the LaF without pressing the Apply button.
- Added new optional attribute to <copyfile>. "fromresource" will copy the source file from the resources0.s2z file to target destination. Althougth you can use it without using both "name" and "source" attributes, it doesn't make sense if you use just one of them.
- Fixed another bug when leaving Developer Mode.
- Moved "Manager.lock" file to %TEMPDIR%/Hon ModManager
- Removed fatal log.
- Removed 2 log files. Now there will be only one Log file with unlimited size.
- Added auto-complement for Mods folder after finding HoN folder (only if mods folder exists).
- If deleting a mod fails, now it doesn't vanishs with the mod.
- After adding a mod, stopped behavior of disabling all current enabled mods.
- Manager now opens faster, without hanging after the UI is displayed waiting for update check.
- Loading HonModMan.properties from file now supports UTF-8.
- Added German, Portuguese (Brazillian), Russian and Turkish languages.
- Added a SplashScreen.
- Details View now remembers (again, it was removed) the columns width (not it's positions).
- If a "string" isn't found on the local language file (russian, for example), now it'll look in the english file. This will allow the ability to put new strings without having instant update on all language files.
- Java doesn't write BOM bytes in default and ignore them on reading. Made a little hack to make sure write BOM header in all UTF-8 Files, since HoN seems to need it sometimes (famous Unread Bits error). I hope this is finally fixed.
- Removed Synthetica Look and Feel.
0.9.3.1 beta - 31/03/2011:
- Fixed bug that would allow loading un-finished translations.
0.9.3 beta - 31/03/2011:
- Fixed bug with Details view. Actually, fixed bug with all views. It was processing all 4 views at the same time, independent if you are using that view or not. Changed this behavior, so improved performance on slow computers.
- Fixed bug with <findall> operation followed by <insert> and <replace> operations. The insert I misschanged the iterator (I did that in all findall actions ¬¬ CTRL+C CTRL+V!) and corrected the difference for the cursor in for the replace action (thanks to Srs Bsns mod, with it I saw those errors).
- Fixed the table not updating after enabling a dependency mod.
- Fixed bug with condition checking. A condition (not 'MiniUI' and not 'Bang! Misclick Master' and not 'BardUI++') was causing the Manager to throw exception, because there was a do-while being called where a simple while should be, calling a null token.
- Added suggestion to update all mods after updating the Heroes of Newerth.
- Tried to fix bug that would clear the current mod enabled list. Now, if applied mod list is empty and this ain't the first time you open the Manager, it will suggest to load from the resources999.s2z file.
- Fixed bug while loading default language to english.
- Updated English language file.
- Added Strings Code Table in the language list for easier translations.
- Re-organizied the project folder and file tree.
0.9.2 beta - 19/03/2011:
- Fixed bug involving loading user's chosen language.
- Started translations. All job around it is done. People who wants to help translation, just talk to Shirkit.
- Fixed bug involving the DetailsView infinite loop affecting other views. That view is completly bugged for now, I'm trying to fix this.
- Fixed bug while double-cliking not updating the Enable/Disable Mod button.
- Fixed bug with <findall> operation followed by a <delete> action.
- Added comment to resources999.s2z file. Now, if you lost the managerOptions.xml but the resources999.s2z is untouched, you can just import the mods from the file!
- After adding a mod through "Add Mod" button, next time you press it again, it will start from the folder of the file previously selected. If the Manager closes, the folder will be the location of the Manager.jar file.
- Fixed bug after adding mods (through any way) and the current view and the other views didn't update to show the added mods.
- Fixed bug with <findup> action.
- Added mod to remind people when a new patch comes out to apply and update their mods again (thanks to Notausgang for the source!).
- Fixed problem while updating the manager (thanks to Tisser! I totally forgot to put " between the arguments, leading to problems if the path had a blank space).
- Changed timeout of the updater from 2500 to 3000 miliseconds.
- Changed the way the Mod Manager uses the OS temporary folder. Now it'll group up the folder in %TEMP%\Hon ModManager\%RANDOM INTEGER%, instead of %TEMP%\%RANDOM INTEGER%, making it easier to delete ModManager temporary files.
- Fixed bug with <insert position="after"> action.
0.9 beta - 05/03/2011:
- Fixed bug on the "apply and launch hon" mini-button rezising.
- Fixed bug while exiting "Developer Mode".
- Fixed bug while copying mods to the mods folder (it was generating a xyz.honmod FOLDER).
- Fixed bug while updating mods with slow connections (30% of the mods fail to connect).
- Fixed bugs while applying mods. Blank editfile Actions like the new Bang! UI Tweak was crashing the manager. Findall with Insert in some specific mods was leading into bad actions, fixed that too (Manager's fault).
- Fixed bug while Drag'n'Drop mods.
- Disabled Details View (until I found out a solution for that, it will remain disabled).
- Fixed un-caught exceptions.
0.8.2 alpha - 10/12/2010:
- Fixed a bug while updating manager on all operational systems. Thanks to lennart_s for the help!
- Fixed displaying a <strong>delete</strong> while trying to deleting a mod.
- Added a new logging method to capture all unhandled problems. This should make easier to find uncommon bugs and unknow problems. This file will be called HonModManager_Fatal.log
- Logging file cannot be larger then 200KB.
- Only one instance of the manager will be allowed to run at the same time. This will prevent some problems with resources999.s2z being lock by another Manager.
- Mods display interface completely remade. It will be the same outside, but more stable and easier to add to.
- Two new view modes added: "Tiles View" and "Detailed Icons View"
- Mods can now be enabled or disabled by double clicking them
- Icons can now be displayed in "Details View"
- Fixed an error that could corrupt mods while updating.
- Cleaned up the code.
- Added a way to avoid folder inconsistency.
- Improved importation from older ModManager resources999.s2z
- Fixed un-caught exceptions.
0.8.1 alpha - 14/11/2010:
- Fixed problem while updating UTF-16 mods.
- ComboBoxes are now sorted.
- Un-updateable mods can't be updated anymore.
- Double-click enabling/disabling a mod only works if it's the left button.
- Applying and Launching HoN now closes if not under developer mode, and only closes if the applying was successful.
- Fixed bug while drag'n'drop files. Now, you can even delete the original file, since a copy is made to the mods folder.
- All inputs are blocked while updating/applying mods. This will prevent a possible inconsisty of data while doing such operations, and prevent casual users from crashing the Manager.
- Mods saved as '.zip' will also be loaded and it's extensions will be automatically renamed.
- Fixed problem that didn't let a user delete a mod after adding it.
- Added hon version in status message.
0.8 Alpha - 06/11/2010:
- Added a status message with the current mods enabled and a message while applying and updating mods, with 3 dots animation.
- Fixed problem with Auto-Updater.
- Fixed bugs while applying mods that uses <find position="end">STRING</find> operations. Notice that the position attribute in this case is useless.
- Fixed various flickering in the Progress Bar, in the Main Window and while starting the Manager. (Some still continue =\)
- Un-updateable mods can't be updated anymore (thanks to Awan`Afuqya).
- Added option to import from older ModManager.
- Added support for showing Error Messages with Details (for future implementation of Developer Mode).
- Fixed align problem in the Mod Details Panel (the 2 buttons of the right resizing if the Author's name is too long)
0.7.4 Alpha - 21/10/2010:
- Improved logging methods to handle uncatch exceptions. This will make logging evaluation much easier if unknown exceptions are found.
- Fixed problem with UTF-16. Although no mod developer should use it, since the specification is meant to be UTF-8, the manager can now read UTF-16 without problems.
0.7.3 Alpha - 21/10/2010:
- Pressing 'Delete' button now deletes a mod.
- Fixed a bug that would turn a mod into 0KB if you click 'Add Mod' button and it already exists.
- Added more logging.
- Fixed a Manager-bug which caused deleting files from the places you added the mods, not in the game/mods folder.
- Updated some strings (Thanks to Awan`Afuqya).
- Fixed bug while using the manager and Mod Options Framework and Movable Frames dummy files. Finally found what was messing the Manager up. Thanks to MaxGhost and theli's conversation, I found the problem.
0.7.2 Alpha - 16/10/2010:
- Fixed bug I had generated while searching for strings. Example: 12345678905. If I search for 5, I would stop on the first 5. But on a second search, I was starting the search on the same position again, so it would return the same 5, not the next one.
- Fixed a pop-up message with wrong reference.
- Rebuilt the project for Relaunch. Hope this will fix issues with some users.
0.7.1 Alpha - 14/10/2010:
- Mod developers can now use an Insert action after a Delete. Although the developer should use the Replace action in this case, but this shall be allowed from now on.
- '\' inside the editfile path will be replaced with '/' to avoid mistakes. File separators inside ZIP files need to be represented with '/', but since this can be fixed, it will be.
- Added ability to navigate through the mod list using the keyboard (Arrow keys to go up or down, Enter or Space to enable/disable mod).
0.7 alpha - 13/10/2010:
- Optimized code for better performance and understanding.
- Fixed bug while updating mods in Linux and Mac.
- Added option to auto-update the Manager.
- Removed unused message header in the logging method.
- If the mod path or game path doesn't get changed in the preferences, it won't load all the mods again (old behaviour).
- Added support for BBCode in the mod's changelog.
- Improved program starting speed.
- Fixed wrong display in the progress bar while applying mods.
- Reduced size of managerOptions.xml file (it was storing a large number of unnecessary information).
- Fixed bug while starting the Manager and not loading the last used X, Y, Height and Width.
- Temporary solution for Mod Options Framework and Movable Frames mod's requirements.
- Changed annoying behaviour when the Manager starts. It was pop-upping an error message if a mod failed to load before the main window actually loaded, so the balloon wouldn't be displayed as a program in the task bar, but you had to press OK to continue. Now the main window loads before it shows pop-up messages.
- Added developer mode. For now, it just builds the files in a folder tree, instead of generating a resources999.s2z file. Future plans include pop-up every possible error for the developer to avoid syntax errors.
- Fixed bug in the layout while displaying mods with author's name or mod's name too long.
- Fixed message display while adding a honmod file while drag-dropping or pressing the "Add Mod" button.
- Fixed bug while updating new mods, if the newly downloaded mod was corrupt, the manager could stop working.
- Duplicate mods can' t co-exist anymore. They won't load, just the first one. The rest will be ignored.
- Changed behaviour when the manager quits. If you had unsaved operations a message will pop-up to remember you.
- Fixed bug while restarting the manager. It's height, width, x, y and columns width could be loaded wrongly.
- Some changes in the language file (let's hope I don't need to change anything else so that I can start with the translation).
0.6 Alpha - 23/09/2010:
- Fixed bug while reading corrupted ZIP files.
- Updated messages displayed to the users.
- Fixed bug with file encoding (files saved with different encodings caused heavy problems, but we managed to fix it).
- Another fix with appVersion, last one didn't solve it for 100% of the cases, now it does. If a developer didn't specify an AppVersion, the Manager assumes the value is '*'.
- Fixed bug with ApplyAfter (not being correctly loaded) and incompatibility (e.g. Mod A and B. B has an incompatibility with A. It was possible to enable B, then A, in this order).
- Fixed some UI bugs.
- Updated messages displayed to the user.
- Progress bar now works when applying mods and while updating them.
0.5 Alpha - 04/09/2010:
- Fixed bug while trying to apply mods and saying they aren't compatible (and they were, examples in appversion=1 should accept version 1.*).
- Added a popup menu when right clicking in the table.
- Fixed a few graphical bugs while applying a new Look and Feel.
- Improved auto search for HoN and Mods folder.
- Updated Strings file.
- Fixed bug while trying to open Mod's Website (it was opening another's mod website).
- Improved logging methods.
- Changed behaviour on Manager first launch.
- Added auto-update 100% working and functional.
0.4 Alpha - 25/08/2010:
- Updated compareModsVersion (it will ignore all letters. All commas ',' will be replaced by dots '.' to be inside honmod format).
- Updated aboutBox to display ModManager Changelog.
- Updated ManagerOptions.getVersion() to return the full string, instead of an array of strings, each one with one word. If needed, we'll create another method for that.
- Updated string in language file.
- Enabled mod enabling if double-clicking in a table (can't navigate through keyboard yet).
- Updated the way how mods are updated, trying to avoid error pages.
- Added a changelog.txt file for the Manager.
- Almost finished manager update only need a place to host the file.
- Fixed bug while searching for strings (find operation). It was completely wrong when used with <find position="start"> and reworked entire method to work with findall operation correctly.
- Added keyboard hotkeys.
- Added support for mod's changelog (see Honmod format for changes).
- Changed interface a bit (Mod's title resized, added buttons for mod options [update, website, changelog]).
- Fixed method to get HoN's folder (if you set the path correctly, it wouldn't use this data).
- Added tooltips.
- Set connection timeout for mod-update to 4 seconds and 1.5 seconds to the Manager.
- Fixed bug while launching Manager (combination of null arguments).
- Fixed bug after launching Manager for the first time.
- Updated most of error messages.
- Fixed resources999.s2z file not being generated bug.
- Added button to apply and launch HoN.
- Updated logger file for more detailed information.
- Fixed bug while saving options if a value was null.
- Fixed bug while updating mods and not updating the table.
- Added a button to apply and launch HoN.
- Added a Refresh Menu item for mod developers.
- Fixed bug while loading the mods if mod's path not set yet.
0.3 Alpha - 06/08/2010:
- Major fixes in the core structure.
- Added a progress bar (only works with File -> Download Mods Updates currently).
- Fixed File -> Download Mods Updates function.
- Added a way to change mods folder through preferences menu.
- Manager will remember the last position (X and Y on the screen), width and height. Applies to columns too.
- Columns can be sorted now.
- Users with Java 1.4 or 1.5 will be warned to download a new java version.
- Manager will just skip a mod if it isn't working (currently not working for MarioSmith and mods which use "findall" operation. If found the manager will halt. Please, remove this mod from the folder to test the manager. You can add it later).
- Logging improved a bit.
- Probably more, but I forgot to log them =\.
0.2 Alpha - 31/07/2010:
- Minor fix while checking for manager update version.
- Updated the license for using Synthetica Look and Feel.
- Major fix while running the manager for the first time.
0.1 Alpha - 28/07/2010:
- First release.