Thread: Automatic Attack Modifier Cycling

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Automatic Attack Modifier Cycling

Automatic Attack Modifier Cycling

What it does:
    - Automatically cycles through your exclusive attack modifiers based on how fast your hero attacks.

Requirements:
    - The Heroes of Newerth Modification Manager (download link: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ad.php?t=25883)

Download:
    - You may download the most up-to-date version here: Version 1.00.

Change-log:
    - Initial Release

im using it

Account Icon
    it works
    Last edited by poop; 04-25-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    wow, let's make more unfair mods
    in fact let's hack
    Should've pre-purchased during closed beta... Could've had a V8 too...
    Quote Originally Posted by chu View Post
    tits or gtfo

Account Icon
    Does it support autocast like arachna's slow?
    great mod, but I don't think it will last

Wow. I've seen just about every mod on this forum and this is the first one I've wanted S2 to ban. Hax mod is hax.

Account Icon
    While I'm not exactly in support of this mod, all it really automates is clicking the attack modifier boxes above the minimap. Automating such a thing seems to me to be an obvious mod to make. Hell, I was reading up on how to create a hotkey for cycling attack modifiers, but this does the job so much better.

Account Icon
    Oh wow.. nice mod, but I think it's now unfair, tho... there are many unfair mods out there, so one more ain't gonna hurt.

Very good job, I'm using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayformee View Post
    Does it support autocast like arachna's slow?
    great mod, but I don't think it will last
    It doesnt.
    Last edited by Zka_; 04-25-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    epic mod is epic, should be implemented imo xD

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    can u elaborate on this mod? thanks

Account Icon
    the mod isn't that sophisticated, it doesn't auto toggle after an attack, it just constantly toggles. ei, you can't leave it on frost burn until you've applied the snare then toggling between other mods. i think anyone who is "abusing" attack mods in the first place would rather prefer doing this manually than having a mod doing it. the mod is more lazy than hacks, being able to cycle through attack mods is what is hacks.

Account Icon
    S2 can simply add a cooldown before you can switch to another attack modifier and this mod is finished. Like 10 seconds or smt..

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by EnolaGay View Post
    S2 can simply add a cooldown before you can switch to another attack modifier and this mod is finished. Like 10 seconds or smt..
    or they could remove the ability to cycle through attack mods entirely...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotatod View Post
    or they could remove the ability to cycle through attack mods entirely...
    or they could allow attack modifiers to stack...

This even ends up in the gray area that WoW addons have, whereas everything so far has been kosher.

It does something for you, but it doesn't do it intelligently.

For the record I would change the description on this to more clearly point out that it only - and constantly - rotates through modifiers, regardless of if you're doing anything or not. Something that could be done just as well with autohotkey.

And, something that - if at all - needs to be fixed by a cooldown on modifier switching.

Beyond that, nifty mod, and still looking forward to the !reason feature in LC.

Hero Crossovers Thread
    Suggestion: Separate output for voice chat (Speakers + Headset)

Quote Originally Posted by EnolaGay View Post
    I don't like this mod (and I'm usually a pretty diehard supporter of mods), but this solution is far, far worse. That solution destroys a perfectly legitimate tactic, this mod just automates it (and sub-optimally too, you want lifesteal up whenever you're not debuffing unless you're using Harkon's blade).

BindImpulse game MOUSER Cmd "If [RCD_LOADED] UICall unit_denier CallEvent(\'unit_denier\');If [!RCD_LOADED] Action CommanderSecondary;Action NextAttackModifier;"

and u change it with each rightclick

could you write me a mod that goes to the toilet for me and flushes automatically afterwards?
    ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Porpoise_God View Post
    I don't like this mod (and I'm usually a pretty diehard supporter of mods), but this solution is far, far worse. That solution destroys a perfectly legitimate tactic, this mod just automates it (and sub-optimally too, you want lifesteal up whenever you're not debuffing unless you're using Harkon's blade).
    And, with my last post off-topic in the thread, I'll agree with what you said, with emphasis.

Quote Originally Posted by hashisch
    could you write me a mod that goes to the toilet for me and flushes automatically afterwards?
    ty.
    You know, I think I've seen those... They even have ones that spray you off afterwords, or so I hear.

Hero Crossovers Thread
    Suggestion: Separate output for voice chat (Speakers + Headset)

I don't see why people are too lazy to press . after each attack, but whatever.