Thread: LINE WTB players!

LINE WTB players!

Hey guys.

I've been meaning to get into the HoN competative scene lately, as I feel that there is no more room for me to evolve in pubs.

Therefore I'm willing to try to start a team (Luck is no Excuse) with a couple of guys from the forums. This team should consist of 5-10 players who are highly active.
    The team's goal is to get picked up by some sort of community later on, when the team-experience is at a good enough level.

As of now, I'm just trying to get a feel for how many might wanna be interested.

This team will most likely has it's center in EU as I'm Swedish myself.

------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY:

* Luck is no Excuse (LINE) is looking for high-skilled members to fill the rooster.

* Communication will be on either skype or ventrilo (if someone can get a good/stable vent-server).

* I'd like the applicants to be 18+ (I'm 21), highly active and at least 1700+ in psr.

* KDR will be depending on your main role, but preferably over 1:1!

------------------------------------------------

I will mostly be managing the team, not playing too many tournaments as the main players will. I'll most likely be playing scrims / inhouses as a stand-in and just try to learn as much as I can from the other members.

PM me on account "Kurtbulle", mail me on joakimblom581@hotmail.com or just bump me on the forums (check the forums all day long more or less!).

Smurfs / ragers will be shot!

Account Icon
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=102756

On this acc played a lot of my friends thats why kd is 0:8 ;/

Im rly highly active.

add to friends ScreenGray (more or less main acc now) and SexWithCat ( SMR acc )

Hey =) we are 2 m8's who are looking for a team to start playing HoN with, pubs are killing our spirit.
    my friends ingame name is: waxter and is at 1850 psr
    and mine is: politibilen and is at 1880 psr
    we are both danish, and 21+. feel free to add us ingame, or simply give us a whisper.
    we can play what ever roles that a needed, although waxter is the best supporter/babysitter. while i prefer gank/roam/carry. dont mind playing support though.
    i'll add "Kurtbulle" to friends

Edit: we got a vent server aswell. if you can behave ofc. e.i. no page spam, no bothering ppl who dont play HoN.
    Last edited by politibilen; 04-15-2010 at 06:23 AM.

I'm interested... I'm usually around 1760 PSR, I'm in Canada but on frequently. Can play any role!

Account Icon
    interested

Okay guys. I've got quite alot of replies, both via mail, msn and in-game pm's.
    As of now, I'll most likely accept every1. Gonna try to get some sort of game up today. When I have 5 ppl online who are interested.

I would like ppl to get either vent or skype (as I said I don't have a ventrilo server up and running so preferably skype).
    If you have a vent-server yourself, I'd love for u to PM me / mail me the IP / PW!

I'd also like every1 to add my account Kurtbulle and PM me in-game when you are online!