Thread: 4 Letter Clan Tags

4 Letter Clan Tags

I want to create a clan with 4 letters in the tag such as team Loaded's [LOAD] tag but it wont let me create one in game or on the site. How was Loaded able to create a 4 letter tag?

Account Icon
    a bug?

Well, the problem is... I dont have a clan currently, I want to make a new one. That thread just tells you how to change your current 3 letter tag to a 4 letter one. How do you make a 4 letter one right off the bat? It seems to me, you have to make a 3 letter tag first then go and change it after. This is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense. So, thank you for pointing out something like an ass... No need to be a jerk about it.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn2020 View Post
    Well, the problem is... I dont have a clan currently, I want to make a new one. That thread just tells you how to change your current 3 letter tag to a 4 letter one. How do you make a 4 letter one right off the bat? It seems to me, you have to make a 3 letter tag first then go and change it after. This is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense. So, thank you for pointing out something like an ass... No need to be a jerk about it.
    a jerk? what?
    anyway, it's good that you found this (if it's a bug). But hearing your story it seems there is no other way then to just create a 3 tag clan -> 4 tag clan. (I have not tried anything with the 4 tag myself)

Sorry, it just seemed like you might be a troll. Yeah, it must be a bug. I made a post on that clan tag post you linked to me. Hopefully they will get it worked out. I think I am going to just make a 3 letter tag then get it changed. Thanks for the input.

Account Icon
    Get ready for it.

Account Icon
    yeah

get ready for what?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by `YDG` View Post
    yeah
    lol my old Counter Strike MAIN team was called uMAD? =D

Account Icon

i cant make a hon clan :((

Invalid character or length. Alphanumerals and '-' only. 1-32 characters. whats this??? when i try to make a hon clan this always shows and i cant make a hon clan even though i completed all the info guyz help me i really want to have my own clan plz reply to this i really need your help.
    Last edited by heathsk17; 04-17-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Account Icon
    HERBthePERV pls help me

Account Icon

i cant make a hon clan :((

Invalid character or length. Alphanumerals and '-' only. 1-32 characters. whats this?? when i try to make a hon clan this always shows and i cant make a hon clan even though i completed all the info guyz hepl me i really want to have my own clan plz reply to this i really need your help.