PDA

View Full Version : Italian Written/Voice Translation

Neviskio
08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi I'd like to ask mostly to the developers if there's an idea to do some voice translations of the heroes in game, and if there's a plan to bring the game in italian also in the voice part.

An awesome thing wc3 dota had was that "every" language version had it's own catchy phrases on heroes to be heard, and even funny ones when smashing the hero too much,you know, english catchy phrases are fun but a lot of people can't get some jokes, and in the native language are funnier anyway...

I had another idea, maybe a bit hazardous,but I thought that if the port of all heroes in all languages was not economically reasonable we could find an alternative...I think a lot of players would love to be in a game giving the voice to his favorite hero...That may seem a bit crazy as an idea,usually normal voices are done by expert actors,but I don't think it's impossible to do...

what do you think about this?It is only a crazy dream or is it possible?

We could even volounteer 2-3 of us and we have some "kind" of experience doing that _

Ciack
08-11-2009, 03:25 PM
That's a very nice idea!

By the way i'm going to start the italian text translation of the game...

P.S.

I only know one person with your nickname, if you played on Ragnarok Online in the past years you should know me as Floppy, and you should have my MSN address too, so we can talk even there.

If you are not who i'm guessing you are, i apologize.

Hire
08-16-2009, 08:06 AM
I prefer only the italian text translation instead :)

D3rek
12-27-2010, 05:50 PM
yes i think is better just the italian text translation .

12-28-2010, 02:53 PM
yes i think is better just the italian text translation .
raised the dead o.o

they had already translate the voice and it is very fun =D
it is somewhere in modifications section