PDA

View Full Version : Blood Hunter Bug!!

MrDefault
08-11-2009, 05:11 AM
i play a game when i did the new update and in enemy team was blood hunter... ok listen me.. we were all dead and he continues flying:eek:... (you know the skill) wtf?

Forte
08-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Yes, bloodhunter still gets his passive bonus when enemies are dead for some reason

08-11-2009, 09:19 AM
well same thing like in dota..

when u kill hero that's below 50% hp u still have positive buff on you from your passive for a few seconds..

_404
08-11-2009, 09:22 AM
No what the OP is saying is that the blood frenzy is permanent until the heroes respawn, which i have seen and can vouch for.

Sacred123
08-11-2009, 09:39 AM
/bug fix gogogo

Ass_Fister
08-11-2009, 10:40 AM
seen it and can confirme it ... 2 games in a row same bug ... just couldn't catch the hero while he was low on hp and running :D

Lavernious
08-11-2009, 01:13 PM
yep i can confirm, also the blood frenzy markers for low heroes still appear where a hero died.

Karmashock
08-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Not only do you still get the passive but the map pings with that red dot where they died. Thought they were invisible the first time I saw it... I think it persists until they re-spawn.

Hax
08-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Got absolutely raped by a blood hunter doing this. T.T

_Grey_
08-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Another thing, in dota if u let autoattack stryg vs invi hero , it follow it, on HoN doesn't do this, don't know if it's a bug or it's normal.
Btw i confirm that the red mark is bugged ...

HughzUrDaddy
08-11-2009, 02:55 PM
BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

Old version:
you can see which hero is low. you can see a small area around them. you can click and stryger will follow, you can see stealth.

new version:
no idea which hero is low. Can't see around them (you rupture then they stop and his teammates pwn you, before you had a chance of seeing them), now you have to keep clicking ground to follow, AND THEN if the heavens give you their blessing you actually see the guy, you have to click on him and hope to get an attack in before fog! Latency makes this delay a little longer just enough so you can fail. No longer see stealth. Let's give the two most annoying stealthers (madman, scout) the ability to get away even better, besides the fact that they already move super fast so you can only get in a couple hits anyway AND they run through units, now you have to carry dust, which usually wears off before you can even hit them twice.

Please return this skill to the old style, for gods sakes, whyyyyyyyyy change itttttt?!?! This hero doesn't have a slow or disable, his advantage comes from moving fast! And many heroes have the ability to make his ult do no/less damage.

UKPADDY
08-11-2009, 03:14 PM
BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

Old version:
you can see which hero is low. you can see a small area around them. you can click and stryger will follow, you can see stealth.

new version:
no idea which hero is low. Can't see around them (you rupture then they stop and his teammates pwn you, before you had a chance of seeing them), now you have to keep clicking ground to follow, AND THEN if the heavens give you their blessing you actually see the guy, you have to click on him and hope to get an attack in before fog! Latency makes this delay a little longer just enough so you can fail. No longer see stealth. Let's give the two most annoying stealthers (madman, scout) the ability to get away even better, besides the fact that they already move super fast so you can only get in a couple hits anyway AND they run through units, now you have to carry dust, which usually wears off before you can even hit them twice.

Please return this skill to the old style, for gods sakes, whyyyyyyyyy change itttttt?!?! This hero doesn't have a slow or disable, his advantage comes from moving fast! And many heroes have the ability to make his ult do no/less damage.

Lets be honest you can see where heros are.. in the shade they still have a marker ... but i agree that bloodhunter is a bit silly with speed, i much preferd getting vision of the enemy, Just becuase hes a weak hero as it is in good quality matches

Chavo
08-11-2009, 03:35 PM
This isn't a bug report forum.