PDA

View Full Version : Kicked for beeing new

ReignMan
03-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Recently I got kicked beacuse I did something wrong, but nobody told me what! o.O
They just sayed that my skill built sayed everything and voted to kick me ...
What about some tips or at least telling me what I did wrong?

I know that there are some (arrogant) people who started this game as "super pros", but why are these people this hostile against newbies?
Everyone was new when he started to play this game and since when it is unnatural to do failures?
And since when you have to kick everyone who is new and does some failures?

edit: please move Thread to "General Beta Testing" ;)

Ayevee
03-31-2010, 03:10 PM
We all were noobs once, and it's hard to find people who are willing to stop farming and help out a new player.

scythen85
03-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah its not really easy as a new player, try to play at start nonranked games and/or read some guides like these http://www.gamereplays.org/heroesofnewerth/portals.php?show=page&name=heroes-index

gl ;)

Neru
03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
The game is incredibly team based, and your team is only as strong as its weakest member. Try to play noob friendly, low psr, non-stat games to get the feel of it, and read lots of guides on general gameplay and specific heroes you want to try.

Try to get into a habit of practising in practise mode with heroes you want to play, and then trying it in a normal game. Don't play easy mode.

People get angry because of the above point, its competitive. If you can't take the insults you will get (everybody gets it) then the internet isn't for you. If you really can't handle it but love the game, read guides constantly and perfect yourself in practise mode before doing anything.

Watch competitive games here (http://hon.esportmedia.com/) to get even better.

ReignMan
03-31-2010, 03:17 PM
THX, after all there seem to be some social people in here. ;)

TreeHorse
03-31-2010, 03:21 PM
There are plenty of social people, myself included, but I know what to expect from a noob game and it isn't quality play :)

If you roll into my 1700+ games and noob it up I will rage though. Do your best and learn from the pros!