PDA

View Full Version : enemys cant see your hero picks!

IfWeCrawl
03-30-2010, 02:58 AM
well i dunno if others agree, but its really annoying having to wait 2minutes for people to just pick heros, i think that you shouldnt be able too see what your enemie team picks until game loads, it'd make the game alot more fun/skill dependant, rather than just trying to pick each others anti class etc .just an idea

Venomaik
03-30-2010, 05:16 AM
How do you propose this be implemented? I don't think you're thinking things through.

Heroes you or your team pick will not be available for your enemy team to select - so they will still know what heroes you've got. And if all heroes are made available for everybody for the full 2min, then what will happen if somebody on both teams has picked the same hero? Who gets it and what happens with the player who doesn't? Does he random? Is he forced to pick something else in the final 5 seconds? Is that a fair system? Where's your poll?

LunarSamurai
03-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Of course, for all-heroes mode this is impossible.

But if you limit Legion to Legion heroes, and Hellbourne to Hellbourne heroes the solution is easy made :)

Venomaik
03-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Of course, for all-heroes mode this is impossible.

But if you limit Legion to Legion heroes, and Hellbourne to Hellbourne heroes the solution is easy made :)

Hence why I'm asking the OP how he proposes that this be implemented. If this will only work with specific modes then he needs to say so. This would also work very well with SD - he could mention something about that.

Still waiting for a poll.