PDA

View Full Version : LF decent Aus team

udisgustme
03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Hey guys,

looking to trial for a decent Australian team. I've played HoN since it came out and started on DoTA prior for a few months or so.

Looking to get into the competive side of things like Cybergamer and some other HoN leauges/tournies. I'm an all-rounder when it comes to hero picking, I'm not just limited to a certain group of heroes, can play anything from support to carry.

Also very open minded and I can take postive criticism on the chin, won't rage and flame when someone/I do something wrong or get told off. Competive HoN is a learning curve for me and I'd love to be given the chance to compete :]

I do watch replays, so I'm improving alot as I go.

If you'd like to ask me any questions or have a game with me in HoN just give me a msg ingame or on forums :]

BurgerQueen
03-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Sup bro. Im very like minded in Australia also. Looking for the same thing. Watching replays every day, made some contact with Honcast staff. I would like to get into competative based in Sydney australia also. Im 29 mature and hardworking gamer ready to keep taking my game to the next level.

Ive only been playing this game for a few months and went as low as 1190.. cause I didnt know anything, and risen to 1470 as Ive been learning how to play.

My stats are not indicative of my gameplay, currently in a Clan KFD - Kongors Faithfull Desciples but looking to branch out with a new nick for serious competative play.

Why dont we keep in touch, or play some games together for practice ?

Perhaps we can start a competative clan of our own.

Between work I can have practice rounds every night, weekends and some mornings.

ingame: deadl3ss / burgerqueen

Winstine
03-08-2010, 11:31 PM
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=84080