PDA

View Full Version : Auckland League

Gungehammer
02-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Right, so I know this probably is the first thing of its kind ever and probably no-one will join, or even reply, but we're thinking of starting an Auckland schools league, srs business guys. (Auckland, NZ) that is. Preferably school age kids, just because it makes teams easier, and gives a bit of competition.

Generally we would like players to be around 1400-1600 psr, this allows for some fun play, while generally allowing alot of the player base in Auckland to play, there may be the stand outs, but we really don't want this being one big stomp.

This thread really is too see who's interested in it, I mean, I go to northcote, and we have about 3 teams running from our school who regularly play against each other and would be keen to get a bigger competition going.

Games would generally involve 2-3 matches played on a weekly basis going on in the weekend, going into a league table, played over a determined amounts of weeks. I mean we havn't put a whole lot of thought into this but its just an idea at the moment, we are open to input from other people and would be very keen to see other players playing.

We will start a forum site probably, and have a league table running, we really want to do this.

All games will be:
Non-em
Forests of Caldavar
Banning pick

Teams can involve up to 7 members will all members signing up etc to the team, once you have your 7 players will not be interchangable.

But yenno, this thing is for fun and some friendly competition, I doubt many will even see this, but i'm throwing it out there anyway

:rolleyes:

EDIT:
Email aucklandhon@hotmail.com with any questions or anything.
Also http://aucklandhon.freeforums.org/ for sign ups or just to join our forums

HahaYouDied
02-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Im up, at Avondale college atm. Where do i sign up?

Kcolraw
02-23-2010, 05:19 AM
cute lol

i'm an old man (well 23) but could be keen

live in auckland

HahaYouDied
02-23-2010, 05:23 AM
cute lol

i'm an old man (well 23) but could be keen

live in auckland

Lol i just realised your name is Warlock o_O

Bump.

Gungehammer
02-23-2010, 05:23 AM
Haha wow, two already, just buddy list me and i'll make up a website

@Kcolraw, ughh, I was thinking this was a highschool thing, but I mean if you wanted to make a team, I could see? Depends if we get much interest or not.

@Hahayoudied, Just grab a team of 5 and i'll set up a website with signups and stuff!

lordz_
02-23-2010, 05:39 AM
Agh. cant you do all of nz? My college has a pretty leet team haha

Gungehammer
02-23-2010, 05:43 AM
Agh. cant you do all of nz? My college has a pretty leet team haha

Ahaha, i'm sure we could, if this grows big enough I could do it, but judging from your stats you look too leet for us, the big thing is we dont want a stomp fest, but I mean we could have an a grade, b grade etc, if it gets big enough

thewishkah
02-23-2010, 06:57 AM
austr....alia?

Gungehammer
02-23-2010, 02:41 PM
austr....alia?

Well if it was a part of newzealand maybe :P

Also, need more interest from kiwis :(

Sowerby
02-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Keen. Have a team of 5 already

Gungehammer
02-25-2010, 02:34 AM

Go sign up on the forums then! :behe:

Kcolraw
02-26-2010, 11:31 AM
GRANT?

Kaee
02-26-2010, 08:48 PM
im too old , good luck however , maybe you can enter a team to Xlan.co.nz this year xD

Sapheron
03-25-2010, 06:09 AM
Ex-Avcol since this year, also too old but I'll follow this thread anyway

Hiroshi1
03-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Lol Saph bit late :D

I'm also ex-avondale college this year. But uni takes too much time so I probably wont be playing.